Marriage Builders
Posted By: Guarded To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/09/00 10:35 PM
Hi Butterfly:<P>I'm an old-timer here...don't post much anymore, but occasionally lurk.<P>I recently saw Carolina Belle's post about the MB pics site. Is it possible for me see these pics? I'd love to see them.<P>Please reply to my e-mail address: greyriderswife@yahoo.com<P>Thanks!
Posted By: PamO Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/09/00 11:26 PM
I'd like to see them too please.<P>poswald@tampabay.rr.com
Posted By: ceecee Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/10/00 03:33 AM
Me too! Me too!<P>cc7315@yahoo.com<P>BTW, Butterfly, how are you? Take care of yourself!<P>Cheryl
Posted By: jamie-lee Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/10/00 04:15 AM
hey you guys, Butterfly posted on the D/D Board that there was a death in the family on yesterday...So its possible she may be off the boards for awhile. I have no clue how to send the invite but I'll try....<P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com
Posted By: Hi Infidelity Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/10/00 10:07 PM
Can I play too??<P>Mike_is_me@mailcity.com<P>
Jamie Lee-<BR>If you figure it out...would you mind adding another??<BR>patientl0ve@yahoo.com<P>please note: the O in love is a zero [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Mynabird Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/11/00 05:27 AM
Me too! Pretty please? <P> BTW, How is everyone? Haven't been on very often of late...<P>~~Mynabird<BR>gerrigrande@yahoo.com
Posted By: jamie-lee Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/11/00 06:02 AM
I don't think I'm able to send an invite, I believe only Butterfly can, or anyone else who has been already invited that uses AOL as their ISP. I tried, but I only have AOL IM. Although anyone can join, the only persons that can create groups and invite people are only those with AOL as their ISP. SORRY, but I tried... But I hope you have a picture ready to post when she does give you the invite!! SEE u soon....<P>Keep Butterfly in your prayers, the funeral is tomorrow or should I say today (gosh I'm up late). <P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com
Posted By: BradTheDad Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/11/00 08:19 PM
bmarkins@hotmail.com
Posted By: luv4ever Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/11/00 08:53 PM
deemartin4@juno.com
Posted By: az allison Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/11/00 10:48 PM
azcookfam@uswest.net<P>Thanks in advance. Hope all is ok with you. <P>allison
Posted By: Guarded Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/12/00 04:51 AM
Hi Jamie-Lee:<P>Thanks for trying. You're a doll. Hope Butterfly is doing okay.
Posted By: cinderella Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/12/00 03:15 PM
Butterfly lost her uncle the other day. This is the seventh death in her family or close circle this year. Including her grandmother and a good friend. She could really use your hugs and prayers. She did especially ask for prayers for herself and her family.
Posted By: Lora Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/12/00 11:24 PM
To the top for Beth
Posted By: alone1 Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/12/00 11:41 PM
Hi Butterfly,<BR> Have been posting here since March 1999.Under the names bethn and alone1.Would love to see MB pictures too! Please email me at Bethfn1 @aol.com<P> Thanks ,beth
Posted By: alone1 Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/12/00 11:45 PM
Butterfly,did not read all of the thread until now.Sorry for loss of your uncle. Will pray for you and your family.<P><BR> Beth
Posted By: Debhw Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/13/00 03:11 AM
Hi Butterfly,<BR>Could you email me, also.<BR>mammydeb@infoave.net<BR>Thanks
Posted By: Bernzini Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/13/00 10:56 AM
I would love to see them, too.<P>mary579@hotmail.com
Posted By: Dick Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/13/00 09:35 PM
Butterfly<P>Count me in, dickt@ecsintl.com<P>thanks....<P>[censored] from Texas
Posted By: mkn Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/13/00 10:53 PM
I would like to see too..... mkn9159@aol.com
Posted By: Happy_Hus Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/13/00 11:47 PM
Butterfly, <P>I don't know how far you want to carry this. There has been some interest in getting to know each other better on the Emotional Needs forum. Perhaps posting an invitation there would be polite if you don't mind expanding your service. <P>If you do chose to include the EN forum, count me in. Send directions to: <BR><P>------------------<BR>Feel free to write me at Whomiam@excite.com
Posted By: cl Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/14/00 02:52 AM
HI butterfly,<BR>please send me another invite to site 2. I could not get in with the previous version.<BR>Thanks cl<BR>tmdhfcl@yahoo.com
Posted By: carina dream Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/14/00 03:52 AM
HI! I would love to get a link, please [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>carinadream@hotmail.com
Posted By: ILoveACop Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/14/00 02:49 PM
reason_01@yahoo.com<P><BR>Thanks!
Posted By: bighope Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/14/00 02:59 PM
Please sign me up for both MB pictures 1 & 2.<BR>jc67501@hotmail.com<P>Thank you,<BR>Judy
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/14/00 04:30 PM
I want to play too, please.<P>dkohb@yahoo.com<P>Butterfly,<P>I am so sorry about your losses, I will be praying. {{{{{{{{{{{Butterfly}}}}}}}}}}}}
Posted By: Mynabird Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/15/00 06:40 AM
Butterfly,<P> I'm so sorry for your recent loss... I'll remember you in my prayers. May God bless you and lift you up in your time of need.<P>((((((((Butterfly))))))))<P>Take care,<BR>~~Mynabird
Posted By: Dan-O Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 12/26/00 07:21 PM
My curiosity has gotten the best of me. Please add me to the list ... hoosier_dan@yahoo.com<P>And please accept my condolences for your recent losses.
Posted By: hungryheart Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 07/14/01 10:36 PM
me too,please?<BR>d8674297@hotmail.com<BR>thanks!
Posted By: Roll Me Away Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 07/15/01 01:35 PM
Butterfly,<P>So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>
Posted By: Butterfly Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 07/16/01 10:50 PM
WOW... I don't usually post on this forum anymore... but I was looking for someone, and I just happend across this thread...<BR>Can everyone please be patient with me and I'll try to get invitations out... even thought it's about 7 months or is it 8 months later... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And thanks to everyone for your support... that was a very rough time for me, but I could "feel" everyone's love and wishes at that time.... and it helped. <P>If you want to email me for a request for the pictures... please do so! my email is bustybutterfly@hotmail.com.<P>Smooches,<BR>Butterfly<BR>AKA Dawnetta<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel
Posted By: trueheart Re: To BUTTERFLY re: MB pics site - 07/16/01 10:56 PM
My sympathies, prayers, and support in your loss butterfly...<P>Id love to see the site too...thanks...<P>trueheart42@hotmail.com<P>Trueheart
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums