Marriage Builders
Deleted per Cerri's advice.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: madly_truly_deeply ]</small>
Posted By: redhat Re: Over a year into Rec., and now this!!!!!! - 10/25/03 02:10 AM

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: redhat ]</small>
MTD-

I didn't see your post until after you deleted it so I don't know what is going on.

I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that as usual Cerri's advice will be great.

Good luck, MTD and feel free to email me if you want to. W and I are only six months into recovery so I might not be of much help but I can be a shoulder to lean on if you need it.

Sincerely
STTSI
Thanks RH. I am feeling much calmer now. She is not in contact with OM#2, i should have clarified that. She hasn't been in almost 2 yrs. I just found out about situation today though. She knowingly put them in that position at the time. The fact that she kept something like this from me....way too much.
Thanks STTSI, I apreciate you looking in. Cerri, in her infinite wisdom decided the post was better left off MB. She's probably right. I only posted there cuz I really didn't have anyone to talk to about it right away and I REALLY needed to vent.
Posted By: doofus Re: Over a year into Rec., and now this!!!!!! - 10/26/03 08:05 PM
1. Cheri knows her stuff. (We all know that!)

2. If you need to vent, maybe you could do it under a different id? (Ask Cheri.)
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums