Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup453 To John 1960 - 07/13/00 09:06 PM
I don't think you're bad at all. I too have my suspicions even though my H says he has ended the affair. This is going to make me sound really, really bad....but how did you manage to tape phone calls. Can you give me some instructions. I have been wanting to do this but have no idea how....please advise.
Posted By: Monen Re: To John 1960 - 07/13/00 10:36 PM
Hi Stella,<P>We have a phone recorder that my H bought to spy on my conversations - all he got was a bunch of me venting to all my friends and saying terrible things about him which made him feel bad, though. Since I discovered it its' point is rather moot, so we'll sell it to ya at a reduced price if you'd like [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>P.S. The damn thing costed $70 - I could have killed him. It comes with a caller-ID and time/date stamp for each call recorded. It is fairly hideable and just connects into a phone jack inconspicuously.<P>If you seriously want it, just let me know and I'll drop you my e-mail address.<P>------------------<BR>"I believe... this is heaven to no one else but me - and I'll defend it long as I can be left here to linger in silence if I choose to would you try to understand?" - Sarah McLachlan<p>[This message has been edited by Monen (edited July 13, 2000).]
Posted By: Resilient Re: To John 1960 - 07/13/00 10:47 PM
Monen,<P>Does it record both sides of the conversation? If so, and if Stella's not interested, I would like to buy it.<P>Let me know.<P>Jo<P>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com
Posted By: yes_dup453 Re: To John 1960 - 07/14/00 12:36 AM
Monen: I would be interested in purchasing....email me at jennifer_torres@sanger.k12.ca.us and will work out the details....
Posted By: yes_dup453 Re: To John 1960 - 07/14/00 12:37 AM
Monen: Oh yeah Does it record both sides of the conversation???
Posted By: john1960 Re: To John 1960 - 07/14/00 01:23 AM
hello Stella. Did you get taken care of? Sounds like it...but you can send another message if you want additional info.<BR>John
Posted By: Resilient Re: To John 1960 - 07/14/00 02:20 AM
Hey you guys, Stella and John1960,<P>Can you let me know what the brand name is on the recorder and it's model#, etc. I really need one.<P>Thanks,<BR>Jo
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums