Marriage Builders
Posted By: unseen2 Home based business/work, any ideas??? - 09/13/00 08:24 AM
Hi, all<P>I know this is off the subject.<P>Myself and Khyra have been trying to find some home work so she can spend more time at home with the baby. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Does anyone have any ideas or advice on any legitimate homebased work <P>Thanks,<BR>Jason<P><BR>"Thinking is easy, action is difficult; to act in accordance with one's thoughts is the most difficult thing in the world."<BR>- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe<BR>
Posted By: yes_dup8 Re: Home based business/work, any ideas??? - 09/13/00 12:02 PM
Jason,<P>I have my own home business that I run part time in addition to my work as an attorney for the State. I'm always looking for new people to be a part of my organization. I have to tell you, though, that building a home business is usually not immediately profitable. Most of those businesses that ARE immediately profitable are usually limited in their growth potential.<P>If you'd like to know more about the project I'm working on, email me at <A HREF="http://dannop23@hotmail.com" TARGET=_blank>dannop23@hotmail.com</A> <P><BR>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Lone Star (edited September 13, 2000).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums