Marriage Builders
<P><BR>OK GUYS LOSTVA (Lori) needs some support!! <BR>(LORI DON'T BE MAD AT ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) She and H have hit a little bump in recovery and she's VERY VERY TIRED right now.<BR> I'm sure MOST of you know her. She's been a GREAT help to ALL that know her here at MB.<BR> <BR> I didn't see that she posted this problem (maybe I missed it) If she hasn't I THINK it's because she's our Plan "A" poster child and doesn't want to "Let us down"<BR> <BR> I won't/can't/shouldn't tell you what her email was about BUT she is TIRED and REALLY REALLY needs a boost right now. It's probably just a "Bump in the Road" but to Lori as tired as she is (Bless HER Heart) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] it seems to be a MOUNTAIN!!<BR> A LOT of her wearyness is OUR fault in that she ALWAYS spent so much time helping others on this board she's just getting BURNT-OUT on the whole thing. <BR> SOOOOOOO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LET'S SHOW HER HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HER AND LOVE HER AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... SEND HER A EMAIL AND A CYBER CARD or two or three or four. <BR> <BR> If I don't hear that her mailbox was FLOODED WITH 100+ EMAILS AND CARDS I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PLACE.<BR> I mean, she's posted THOUSANDS of very LONG and helpful replys on this board and although she needs us I beleive she's thinking of US and not posting right now. Doesn't want people to lose HOPE.<BR> SO COME ON!!! LET'S SHOW HER SOME SUPPORT, LOVE AND THANKS!! FRANK<P>email address: Ldodge6209@aol.com<P>LINK FOR CYBERCARD: <A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send" TARGET=_blank>http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send</A> <p>[This message has been edited by PLEASE HELP (edited July 19, 2000).]
HI,<BR> I forgot... after you send a card and and email PLEASE post a quick one here to send it to the top for others to see. THANKS AGAIN FRANK<BR>NEWBIES JOIN IN TOO WE ALL NEED A BOOST NOW AND AGAIN DON'T WE?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
I am very new to this but Lostva has been an inspiration to me. Have just sent a card. Please take two minutes to do the same.
I just sent LOSTVA an e-mail showing my support for her. I also advised her to RSVP if there was anything I could help her with.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>PSALMS 133<BR>AMOS 7:7-8<BR>ECCLESIASTES 12:1-7
<B>Frank - </B> You are a "wonder". Thanks so much for posting this....<P><B>Everyone -</B> I just wanted to let you know that Lori and H are going to be "out" today(Wednesday), so please don't get too concerned if you don't get a reply to your e-mail or card today!!<P>But she really does need your thoughts and prayers....<P>--DeWayne--
Sent a message of support this morning. Lori is such an inspiration and I hope things will turn out OK.
Bringing up to the top.
Sent my message just a few minutes ago. I hope everything is okay.
Hi PLease help,<P>I sent a card.<P>I did not know you you lived in Londonderry. I live in Manchester. <BR>
Sent my card! C'mon everyone! Lori needs us!<P>Frank - thanks for letting us know!<P>--purplemag
Lori is still my plan A queen. Am confident this bump was brought to light to help insure recovery is complete. Can't fix a problem without a diagnosis! <P>Recovery is always a rollercoaster! <P>
Card on the way! Peace, ~Marie
Card on the way. Thanks for letting us know. I knew something was right but wasn't sure.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>
Back up to the top and a card on the way!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com
Back to the TOP. Card and encouragement email on their way. God Bless you, Lori.<P>Thanks Frank for the heads-up!<P>Jo
Email is on its way!!!
Back to the top for all to see...
e-mail is already sent <P>Back to the top
e-mail sent. <P>thanks for the heads up on this one.<P>allison
...<p>[This message has been edited by Beerman2 (edited July 02, 2001).]
Encouragement sent. Thanks for the update Frank!! back up top now. Come on everyone!

<small>[ February 21, 2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>
I sent one too. Hope it works out for the best!<P>
I wanted to send a card, but didn't have time to pick one out. but I did send an e-mail.
Yes Lori has been an "Angel" during my time of need. Just as everyone here on MB has come together to help me and my H.<BR>I sent my e-mail. <BR>We all need support, during our "cloudy" days.<BR>Here's to YA!! Lostva!!!!
to the top
love to you Lori!<P>{{{{{{{{{{LORI}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile
Hi Lori,<P> Thinking of you ..........hope all is well......LU
email sent.<BR>
Just sent her a CUTE e-card! <P>Lori is such an inspiration! I hope she knows that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
PH - you're a mind reader!!!! Glad that you did this first, so she can get mad at you instead of me!!! LOL!!! <P>Only kidding......who could get mad at you?.......wink...wink!!!!!<P>Heartpain, thanks for the info that she is out for the day....although I certainly hope that she doesn't feel pressured to answer ANY of these quickly on an individual basis!!! She has a lot on her plate and a mere thanks to all on here is fine!!!! You know Lori though!!<P>To "our Lostva"....<P>Darlin, we love you!!!! You have been there for us all with your wisdom and compassion.....I would not be who I am today without you!! You touch my heart and warm my very soul. God is surely there with you guys and is leading you this way to make sure this mess gets worked through in the correct fashion.<P>It stinks now, but the knowledge that once this bump is overcome the road of the future will be smooth sailing is your "positive thought" that will get you through......<P>BIG HUGS to you and Robert......<P>I believe and so do you!!!!!<P>Always here for you.....<P>Sheba<BR>
Sent email. Hope she checks in soon!
Done!!!!!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>[B]<BR>She and H have hit a little bump in recovery and she's VERY VERY TIRED right now.<BR>...<BR> If I don't hear that her mailbox was FLOODED WITH 100+ EMAILS AND CARDS I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PLACE.<BR>B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>A bit over the top, don't you think? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Just a duplicate [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR><p>[This message has been edited by KenB (edited July 21, 2000).]
I for one do not think it is over the top KenB. Lori has been here for everyone of us at one time or the other. <P>I do not think of this place as just a message bord or the posters here as just strangers I will never meet. This place was and is my safe haven, and the people here are like family to me. And Lori is a very loving, compassionate, well loved member of this family.<P>She stayed here to help others when things in her world were looking great, she has always been here for me, I would be horribly disappointed in anyone who wasn't there for her. <P>I sent my card earlier today. We love ya Lori !<P>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself, PLEASE ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/</A>
AMEN DEB!!!!!<P>Mitzi
I will be posting this to Lori shortly...<P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4238h/bbm2ikaaatctczi.htm" TARGET=_blank>We Love You, Lori!</A><P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF
Point taken, Deb. But this thread is still over the top. I might send a sympathy card to Lori [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], and myself for joining in [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] . At least, I have kept from butting into the mutual admiration chat-room (<2000 posts)thread somewhere on the board. Okay, I'm gone ... for now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Ok, I've sent. I love Lori, too. Her strength thru her recovery and generosity of spirit and the support she's shown here is astounding. Our problems are a bit similar so I've said many of times, "If Lori could do this, I can, too". But I just wish we could do this ("over the top" show of support) for everyone of us here who has ever reached out and said "I can't do this anymore..." or just plain "HELP!"<P>And Lori, if you read this--that's not to take anything away from you and my support for you--{{{{hugs}}}}, girl! You got my e-mail address now--don't be afraid to use it!
Hi, guys!<P>And hello to you, my big-mouthed friend!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Ken's right, you certainly can go "over the top"! Guess that's why we love you.<P>Hopped on this morning just to check in and my mailbox was flooded. I started reading and started bawling. Poor Robert didn't know what had happened! He read a couple b/f he went to work (and left with a huge smile b/c of your love, btw) and wants to look at the others later. I decided to hop on this board to see who the culprit was! (I had two very good first choices in suspects in mind....yup, Frank, you were one of them! And YOU - the other one - pretty much know who you are too!)<P>Robert and I took the day off yesterday to celebrate his brother's b-day with his brothers and sisters at Busch Gardens (yes, for you who know him, Robert ACTUALLY took a day off! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) We had a great day, lots of fun and tons of support from his family.<P>We're nagivating a bump right now. Robert's been working 7 days a week and going to school at night. We're both absolutely exhausted. Not a great mix for a recovering marriage, I'm afraid.<P>I'll post more later on. I really don't want to go into details right now, I'm a little tired...but I do want to reassure everyone. His affair has not "reignited" and there's not a new one. (he was worried to death you guys would think he was doing something he wasn't.) Times are a bit tough, but we have maintained our committment to each other and to our marriage. We are both very confident that we'll get through this as well.<P>I'll be answering your e-mails.....but, man, it's gonna take a while! You guys are my strength and I love you all very very much. I wouldn't have made it this far without you. Can't even write anymore, bawling again!! God bless each and every one of you. Remember, even when I'm not posting to you, I'm thinking of you all and have my candles lit! (My husband teases me that we're gonna burn the house down and run out of grocery money!)<P>Gonna go now....think I might take a nap. I'll talk to you all very soon. I do love you. Thank you so very much. The strength I didn't think I had, I just found again!<P>Love to you all.<P>Lori<P>
Thank you Frank for letting us know. I couldn't do a card, just did an e-mail. Bless you.
KEN B,<BR> Yes it was "OVER THE TOP" That's because Lori has gone WAY over the top in the CARING and DESERVING departments. I hope someday you can receive this kind of caring. <P> THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! If the world "OPENLY" cared as much for "almost" strangers as you guys do, this would be a GREAT world!!<P> Maybe we woke God from a "nap" in watching over the two of them???<BR> GOOD LUCK & PRAYERS TO ALL (even you Kenb [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) FRANK
Thanks for being a sport, Frank. I was just amused more than anything [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. I guess people on this board can get carried away sometimes, me included. I appreciate the prayers, though I can't offer you back some. I hardly know you to really feel it, or don't know if you really need some [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Okay, I really better get off your thread now & mind my own business [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] .
Ooops, sorry, another duplicate [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <p>[This message has been edited by KenB (edited July 21, 2000).]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PLEASE HELP:<BR><B><P><BR>OK GUYS LOSTVA (Lori) needs some support!! <BR>(LORI DON'T BE MAD AT ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) She and H have hit a little bump in recovery and she's VERY VERY TIRED right now.<BR> I'm sure MOST of you know her. She's been a GREAT help to ALL that know her here at MB.<BR> <BR> I didn't see that she posted this problem (maybe I missed it) If she hasn't I THINK it's because she's our Plan "A" poster child and doesn't want to "Let us down"<BR> <BR> I won't/can't/shouldn't tell you what her email was about BUT she is TIRED and REALLY REALLY needs a boost right now. It's probably just a "Bump in the Road" but to Lori as tired as she is (Bless HER Heart) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] it seems to be a MOUNTAIN!!<BR> A LOT of her wearyness is OUR fault in that she ALWAYS spent so much time helping others on this board she's just getting BURNT-OUT on the whole thing. <BR> SOOOOOOO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LET'S SHOW HER HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HER AND LOVE HER AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... SEND HER A EMAIL AND A CYBER CARD or two or three or four. <BR> <BR> If I don't hear that her mailbox was FLOODED WITH 100+ EMAILS AND CARDS I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PLACE.<BR> I mean, she's posted THOUSANDS of very LONG and helpful replys on this board and although she needs us I beleive she's thinking of US and not posting right now. Doesn't want people to lose HOPE.<BR> SO COME ON!!! LET'S SHOW HER SOME SUPPORT, LOVE AND THANKS!! FRANK<P>email address: Ldodge6209@aol.com<P>LINK FOR CYBERCARD: <A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send" TARGET=_blank>http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send</A> <P>[This message has been edited by PLEASE HELP (edited July 19, 2000).]</B>Hi! I haven't had a chance to read any of Lori's encouragement to others, but I want to be a support anyway. Tell her to hang in there...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.
Lori,<P>Didn't have the time to send a card or E, I hope this will sufice. Too much crap going on for me, I hope you understand. I did make the time to respond here thou.<P>You have been the poster child for Plan A and I really don't know how you do it. You have no idea how much your posts have helped me and the countless others here on the board. <P>I don't know what is going on between you and Robert and don't have to. Just know that you and all the MB family are in my prayers.<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic
Thank you, guys. <P>Agoodphrend - thank you for your thoughts.<P>Medic, that was very sweet. Keep trudging along, my friend, ok?<P>Frank and Ken - {{{sigh}}} Hugs and prayers for both of you.<P>Love,<P>Lori
Hi friends,<P>Here are some great sights for greeting cards via email. Sending prayers and hugs to Lori. (and I'm on my way to send a card). <BR> <A HREF="http://daily.webshots.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://daily.webshots.com/</A> <BR> <A HREF="http://www.groovynet.com/" TARGET=_blank>www.groovynet.com/</A> <BR> <A HREF="http://www.bluemountain.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.bluemountain.com/</A> <P><BR>Prayers and hugs,<BR>Dana<P>
Just sent another email to Lori.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums