Marriage Builders
Posted By: rrunrr How to handle and annul event this weekend... - 08/26/00 12:26 AM
This is the start af a BAD weekend. Been so down all day...it HURTS.<P>Today was the start of the annual 190+ mile relay race, basiclly for fun. My W and an aquaintance has been on these teams for most of the time we have been married. I have sometimes assisted. Last year was painful, OM was on her team. (I hope she sees what an A**hole jerk he is!) I knew this weekend was going to be tough, but not this bad.<P>This year, I was not invited to the pre-race meeting/ dinner; am not going to spend the day at the beach with W after the race; damn, it hurts.<P>I can't see lasting until Monday. Don't want to hang out at the pub; nobody I really know hangs at coffee places; I may come into the shop. Right now, I have a very large bone to pick with my bank, so I have to get going. So that must mean I intend to see Monday? I just don't know....<BR>
I am so sorry you are feeling down. <P>Yes, I am sure it will be a tough weekend, but you will get thru it. And, by Monday, with this hurdle behind you I bet you will be feeling better.<P>Do something nice/fun for yourself this weekend...<P>Hang in there--<P>Kathi
rrunrr,<P>I'm sorry, its shaping up to be a rotton weekend for me too as I wonder if H went camping in our trailer with OW. I hope he snores her out. I hope it rains on all of them. <P>I don't know what to do with myself, will try to work in the yard I guess. I hope you are feeling better... if misery loves company we are a great group don't you think?<BR>Lora
Thanks for your relpies. <BR>I dropped in here at work to type a note for my W and the more I think about it, she may not be involved in the run this year. In a way I hope not but if she is she has a chance to hear from those in the group who know all the growth I have accomplished. Most notibly the esteem gained from the weight control.<P>Lora, if it is like the weather we have here, I think there is a good chance for rain. I did minimal yard work, would like to have gone for a short hike with some strangers but hung out with the gang too long last night. The good in that was I ran into the W's grade school teacher (just lost her mil last week). It sometimes is a lift to see that couple. I did a little bank business trying to straighten out a problem with a credit card payment. The rest of the day...doesn't look good for visiting the c-o beach down river. (TMI)<BR>rrunrr<BR><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums