Marriage Builders
Posted By: rrunrr Let others Plan A for me??? - 09/14/00 01:01 AM
It is a bit unfair to post this as I will be leaving work soon. I have an "appointment" at a store which is part of the company my W is working for. This is where she met the OM. <P>I changed into my new, snug (read: BRAG!) jeans to impress her former mentor and nemesis (you have to know runners). Since she has not seen me for about 20+ pounds ago, I will let her do the bragging for me the next contact with my W she makes.<P>The down side is that this group has their share of those who do not value the vows spoken. The person I will be seeing may or may not know more about this than I do, I will leave it to her to decide if she wants to share anything with me.<P>Since I have no response from my contacts to my wife, unless it is when I call, it is just a "wait and see" and PRAY, for strength, to get me through day to day. Maybe this is why the day has been such a bummer for me. My appointment MAY tell me something that will "kill" me inside. Not that I am pessimistic or anything...I do hope to project that I still have hope.<P>In the near future, if I can post the whole story, all here may well say I should have given up months ago. I'm preparing for that, too.<BR>Take care,<BR>rrunrr<BR><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.
Posted By: Leilana Re: Let others Plan A for me??? - 09/14/00 01:40 AM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>No one here ever suggests giving up.<P>We're kind of obnoxious that way.<P>Best of luck,<P>L
Posted By: tigger Re: Let others Plan A for me??? - 09/14/00 01:56 AM
Good Lucka nd my prayers are with you.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums