Marriage Builders
Posted By: AGoodPhrend Waiting In The Wing - 09/21/00 02:51 AM
Sometimes, I feel like I'm watching a movie unfold. It's like you do your part, say your line and wait on the audience's response.<P>Even though my husband has gotten better, I feel like I'm waiting for the next scene to start. I'm not expecting the worse, but in every movie something happens next to progress the picture.<P>That's how it feels at this point in my life.<BR>I'm sorry...I got kinda philosophical there.<BR>...I'm back now... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.
Posted By: personal Re: Waiting In The Wing - 09/21/00 04:35 AM
Sorry I may have missed a previous letter, husband sick or badly behaved? Regardless I know the feeling, almost like you have no control. I always felt uncomfortable when things were smooth because I knew something was around the corner. Now I try to just live for today and make the best of it. Sounds corney but it works. Good luck
Posted By: AGoodPhrend Re: Waiting In The Wing - 09/24/00 12:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by personal:<BR><B>Sorry I may have missed a previous letter, husband sick or badly behaved? Now I try to just live for today and make the best of it. Sounds corney but it works. Good luck</B><BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hey, Personal...everything's fine. It was just hard to believe for a minute that it was actually happening--that's all.<P>Thanks for writing.<P>PS. Read my note under the "Recovery" topic.<P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.<p>[This message has been edited by AGoodPhrend (edited September 23, 2000).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums