Marriage Builders
Bad Hubby,<P>We haven't heard from you in quite some time. Last I remember, you were on the verge of D-Day. Can you please let us know how you and your marriage is ... an update perhaps?<P>Lv,<BR>Jo<P>------------------<BR>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak which can snap in the wind"
to the top
I almost forgot my password it's been so long. I'm here, I'm ok. Haven't felt much like lurking or posting, or much of anything.
Maybe I'll get back in the groove soon.
Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.
I know Jo and I have been concerned,Buffy too. You left us in "concerned mode" since you last posted you would be letting the cat out of the bag. We're just hoping all is well and want to let you know we're here for support and a sounding board.
Wow Bad Hubby! Really glad to hear back from you.<p>It's been 3 weeks, wondering if lots has been happening for you.<p>You know, whatever you're going thru BH, you can tell us ... we won't flame you, we want to help. <p>And I'll tell ya, there are some VERY wise people here ... so I guess what I'm trying to say is "Why try and reinvent the wheel" when we already have a successful schematic you can follow?<p>Jo
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums