Marriage Builders
Posted By: Tracey M. So how long before you wanted to..... - 12/21/01 08:31 PM
So how long after D-Day before you wanted to have sex again with your WS? I want to want to, but I don't want to. I think about doing it...but I don't want to.<p>I think maybe I don't want to feel that vulnerable to him, right now. Of course, I am still mad. Obviously, I am hurt. It is like I don't want to share that part of me with him. He hurt me. He took that part of me for granted. I don't want to give it to him. But I know I must. The longer I wait (it has been three weeks) the harder it seems to let it (the hurt) go and let him give me some lovin'.<p>Tracey
Posted By: Myownme Re: So how long before you wanted to..... - 12/21/01 09:30 PM
Strangely, I wanted it very soon after d-day. I think I needed to prove to myself that I was still desirable. Pray for God to take the anger and the pain of it away if you can. If your wish is to restore your M, then pray, pray, pray. Are you and your H in counseling? This is strongly recommended. Have you read Surviving an Affair? This will be a helpful tool as you sort through all of your feelings. I pray for you that you will overcome all of the obstacles ahead of you and that your M will be better than ever before. Unfortunately, mine is ending, so not feeling too much joy this Christmas. I pray yours will turn out differently.<p>MOM
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums