Marriage Builders
Posted By: RuncibleSpoon Please help BW!!!!!! - 02/06/02 08:45 PM
Hi. A very nice and TOTALLY devestated woman just posted her story on the "endings" forum at TOW. I know several of you have posted there, and I was wondering if you could please take the time to help her. It is a marriage of over 30 years....and while her H sounds like he was immediately repentant, she is having issues (of course!) with trust and forgiveness. <p>If you can help, I would sure appreciate it...but tread lightly (LOL).....we don't need anymore of those board wars, do we? To tell you the truth, I don't know if she is a "drive-by" poster...but she sounds very sincere to me. Very sincere and VERY sad. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] Thanks in advance.
Posted By: RuncibleSpoon Re: Please help BW!!!!!! - 02/06/02 08:51 PM
Aw SHEESH! Her name is "KayB"....and the thread is "They Were Just Friends". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Patient Love Re: Please help BW!!!!!! - 02/06/02 11:31 PM
FinallyHappy,<p>Is there any way you can direct her here without causing too much of an uproar??<p>I visited the TOW site one time quite awhile ago and decided not to return.
It just wasn't productive for me. Nothing personal against people who posted there, it just wasn't for me ( I also didn't want to get caught up in the problems involved with posted on 2 different boards with different mindsets ).
Maybe some others have gone there to help out, I'm not sure, and if not I'm really sorry.<p>Anyway, I just wanted you to know this isn't being ignored. If she does post she could identify herself by using the same username or direct the post to me. I would be happy to offer whatever support or advice I could.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums