Marriage Builders
Posted By: Family Man Truisms - 03/25/02 11:15 PM
I picked this up from the DOL website. Credit to Saddad6..<p>1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. <p>2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. <p>3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car. <p>4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. <p>5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before. <p>6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. <p>7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious. <p>8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission. <p>9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program. <p>10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip. <p>11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks. <p>12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good. <p>13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway. <p>14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it. <p>15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes. <p>16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. <p>17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places. <p>18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming. <p>19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it. <p>20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on. <p>21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. <p>22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends. <p>23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator. <p>24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world. <p>25. Light travels faster than sound. "That's why some people appear very bright until they speak".
Posted By: nikko Re: Truisms - 03/25/02 11:34 PM
i love this- thank you
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums