Marriage Builders
Posted By: waitingagain Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 03:53 AM
I have read several posts that have mentioned websites that offer low cost books. Unfotunately, I didn't jot down that info. Can anyone help me?
Thanks!!!
Posted By: tinlizzy Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 03:58 AM
waitingagain, <p>I buy most of my books at http://half.ebay.com/<p>Happy reading!<p>Tinlizzy
Posted By: Resilient Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 04:24 AM
Normally at Amazon Books, when purchasing a book they'll offer USED copy of the desired book at a lower cost.
Posted By: waitingagain Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 01:51 PM
tinlizzy and Resilient,
Thank you for the help. I knew that I could count on you wonderful MB people. Finances are tight right now, and I have several books that I would like to buy.
Posted By: Susan Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 02:30 PM
The cheapest one I have seen is www.half.com
Posted By: need2know Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 02:43 PM
http://www.bookcloseouts.com<p>I have used them twice and both have been great.
Posted By: Davidb Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 03:11 PM
Well, this is giving away one of my secrets [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] but if you go to this site....book search .... and set it to sort by price, you can find the best deal out there. Make sure you read about shipping costs, as they vary.
David
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 03:30 PM
I'm a used book dealer and www.addall.com, same site as David linked is the best I know of for cheap or any, used books. It lists books from half.com and about a dozen other used book listing databases the dealers use, including abe.com which is affiliated with Barnes & Noble out of print. <p>If you ever have a question about the book you want to order, like condition, the dealers' emails, phone #s are listed, and most don't mind answering inquiries.
Posted By: waitingagain Re: Where can you buy low cost books? - 04/01/02 08:06 PM
Susan, need2know, Davidb, and Lor,
Thank you so much for the great sites!
The prices on addall.com/used are Very reasonable. Davidb, I always appreciate revealed secrets. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums