Marriage Builders
Hi, I read your post under "only have passion for OM" It sounds SO much like my situation. I had an EA for 5 months ended it two months ago. The problem is I still see this guy occasionally, (small town) not intentional but by accident. I just can't seem to get over him!! How did you wife do it? Did she feel "out of love" with you before the EA? And how long did it take for "love" feelings to come back? My husband is trying so hard but I just feel so torn inside. Wanting to work on my marriage but still addicted to these "buzz" feelings.I want to fall back in love with H but it isn't happening. We are going thru counseling - marital & individual but it takes so !#$@% long!! Thanks in advance for any help.
Hey,<P>I wish my wife would at least try as hard as you are. She has not made up her mind whether to try or not. Just remember that it IS WORTH THE FIGHT. IT will take time, but the reward is so high....<P>I can see my future, I just wished my wife did. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ran
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums