Marriage Builders
Posted By: snugglermi Going in circles, in circles in circles, - 01/01/01 06:04 AM
I'm back with nothing new to report. One day my life seems normal, then in the next breath, it falls apart. My h. accussed me of having an affair with a 16 year old boy. ANd when I proved to him I wasn't, he sneered at me, and said, "Yeah, I know how Honorable you really are..." and went and got into the bathtub. I am really feeling frustrated and lost here. I am not sure which way to go. One moment life seems normal, he is laughing, having a smile on his face, then he turns around and begins to say such hateful things to me. I just don't understand. For Christmas he gave me a home made lamp, and a pair of $20.00 earrings. I gave him sparring gear, helmet, new Sifu uniform, and $500.00 in cash. Yet he still thinks his affair with OW is my fault. He tells me daily that I am to blame for his love letters to her. I am so tired of his games. All it does it make me want to run the other way, and not look back. I found papers that talk about divorce and about his getting custody of the kids. I do not know if these are old papers, (d-day was 9/15/00) or if they are new. He has strange new keys, a new layaway for clothes, without my knowledge, and yet tells me he needs new clothes, when he has some on layaway. I am not sure what I should do, some help, some advice, so direction would be nice--thank you gn
Posted By: Mike C2 Re: Going in circles, in circles in circles, - 01/02/01 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snugglermi:<BR><B>Yet he still thinks his affair with OW is my fault. He tells me daily that I am to blame for his love letters to her.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is the status there? Could that affair be ongoing?<P>What is the status of your Plan A? Have you been able to identify any of his LBs and ENs?<P>It is sad to see how cruel and self-centered spouses can be in withdrawal. I'm sorry for what you are going through. <P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums