Marriage Builders
Posted By: snugglermi Nothing new to report - 01/23/01 04:52 PM
It has been a while since I last posted. I am still in a Plan A stage. Hubby still wants me to admit to affair I never had, even when the suppossed OM tells him there has never been one. But Hubby got angry when he found spy software on my computer, now he doesn't use it, he goes to Library or his Mother's. I am not sure if he still is emailing OW, all I know is I am taking one day at a time in hopes of learning about me more, and help my children develop a sense of love and stability. I just go through the normal routine of living. I don't go out of my way to be nice to h. I don't go out of my way to be close to him. He doesn't seem to want to do anything anyway, as far as working on our problems. As far as he is concerned, the problems are all mine. He shaved his chest, and the went out and bought an expensive home gym and started working out. He is 43 years old, and he is not over weight. He is a Martial Arts Instructor, and looks great. Why he shaved all the hair off? I asked, he said he wanted to look cleaner. I asked for who? and he stormed out of the house. Hmmmm? gn
Posted By: Sisyphus Re: Nothing new to report - 01/23/01 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snugglermi:<BR><B>I just go through the normal routine of living. I don't go out of my way to be nice to h. I don't go out of my way to be close to him.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That doesn't read like a real Plan A.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>But Hubby got angry when he found spy software on my computer<P> Why he shaved all the hair off? I asked, he said he wanted to look cleaner. I asked for who? and he stormed out of the house. Hmmmm?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And these look like a couple of big lovebusters on your part.<P>That "affair you never had" -- was it really an "emotional affair"? If "supposed OM" meant something more to you than your H would be comfortable with, you still need to be open about it and see that it doesn't happen again and you have no further contact with "supposed OM". <P>Sorry. It's just my take on what I see.<p>[This message has been edited by Sisyphus (edited January 23, 2001).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums