Marriage Builders
Posted By: t27amara PLAN A NOT WORKING - 09/06/05 03:11 PM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

I HAD A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE WEEKEND. I FOUND OUT MORE LIES THAT MY H HAS BEEN TELLING. I ENDED UP SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE OW HOUSE AND SHE SAW ME. (I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE) SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT ME SCHEDULE, CAR, CELL# ETC.... I CONFRONTED H AND HE TOLD ME THAT SHE CALLED AND SAID THAT I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE OF HER HOUSE. SHE THEN CALLED MY MOTHER IN LAW AND TOLD HER AND MY MOTHER IN LAW CALLED ME AND TRIED TO CURSE ME OUT TELLING ME THAT WHAT I DID MADE ME LOOK BAD AND THE REASON WHY I AM GOING THRU WHAT I AM GOING THRU IS BECAUSE I WAS NOT SATISFYING MY H AND THAT I AM PUTTING ALL THE FOCUS IN THE WRONG PLACE. I TOLD HER THAT M IS A TWO-WAY STREET AND I AM THE ONE DOING ALL THE FOCUSING. THE OW HAS TWO OC POSSIBLY BY MY H AND I TOLD HIM TO ELIMINATE ALL CONTACT AND THEN I FIND OUT SHE IS CLOSE TO THE MOTHER IN LAW FROM ****** WHO NEVER LIKED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO NOW WHAT DO I DO? IS IT TIME FOR PLAN B? PLEASE ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Posted By: Mrs_STOWaway Re: PLAN A NOT WORKING - 09/07/05 04:14 AM
Sounds like Plan B might be the thing. How long has Plan A been?

Sounds like way too much involvement with OW... your life is hard enough right now without your MIL and the OW ganging up on you!

Plan B for your H, the OW, and that MIL!!!

My recommendations: Dr. Dobson's "Love Must Be Tough" and "When The One You Love Wants to Leave" in addition to everything on MB.
Posted By: t27amara Re: PLAN A NOT WORKING - 09/07/05 05:48 PM
thanks for responding. plan A has been in effect for 2 months on my side and i guess not at all on his side. the ow and mil know entirely too much about whats going on. (but they really don't) so i feel that plan b is the only solution. am i right?
Posted By: WillThisNeverEnd Re: PLAN A NOT WORKING - 09/08/05 01:40 AM
I did plan A for 62 months. I wasn't very good at it, and WW never would write "the letter". She left for her mother's yesterday. I am enjoying the freedom. I was calm, she looked horrible and was in tears when she left.
Posted By: Bob_Pure Re: PLAN A NOT WORKING - 09/24/05 02:56 AM
62 months WTNE ?

Boy !

I thought Harley recommended no longer than 6 months for Plan A ? Did your MC advise you to do that?

Sorry your W moved out BTW, but glad you're calm. That peace is what Plan B should have granted you 56 month ago perhaps...
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums