Marriage Builders
Posted By: vanasvegen Convince wife to stay in same house - 11/07/05 02:02 PM
Please advice!
We are married 6 years, no kids, Wife met OM as old as her father 3 months ago. I found out 2 weeks ago. Wife came back to our house 1 week ago because of work and would like to help me get over her. But first week not good. She wants me to leave the house now. I told her mother about the OM last night. She spend weekend with OM. How do I convince her to stay in same house. I want to start the plan A but she is in complete withdrawal even body language tells me she is over me. She said that she knows that it is wrong what she is doing and that she is a bad person but this is her time and she will do what she wants? So do I move out? If I force myself to stay she will leave or she will feel forced? Please help?
Posted By: sikik Re: Convince wife to stay in same house - 11/16/05 06:11 AM
My 2 cents: I (BS) moved out after 3+ months of Plan A and have been in Plan B for almost 2 months. I could not take the lies anymore and did not want to give her the option of dropping back in anytime. I think it was a mistake because WW is not experiencing any hardship. Is this the reason your WW wants to move back in (not comfortable somewhere else)? Make her move out or give her a heavy dose of Plan A.

Sik
Posted By: NSR Re: Convince wife to stay in same house - 11/20/05 11:51 PM
You can't convice anyone to do anything...
...just improve yourself!...
...i.e. Plan A... Plan A... and when you don't see any change... Plan A some more.

Rule #1 for any H(BS) who wants a WS(WW) reconciled...
...DON'T MOVE OUT (ever).

Moving out is the ultimate sign of weakness... a veru unattractive trait especially in a H.

Check the links in my signature.

Jim
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums