Marriage Builders
Posted By: JustUss Welcome New Members! - 08/13/07 11:50 PM
I would like to welcome all new members to the Marriage Builder's forum. You are now on the "Negotiating in Marriage" Forum.

Before you get started, you should stop by the Basic Concepts, and the General Welcome For All New Builders.

You will find support from many people here on the boards, some of whom likely have similar circumstances to yours. Realize that the people who post here are not professional counselors. Professional counseling is available through the MB Counseling & Coaching Center. It is also advisable to purchase and fully read Dr. Harley's published books. These can be obtained through the Online Bookstore, and many of these books are available at your local bookstore.

Occasionally, you will receive a response from a member that is in some way offensive. In this case, simply report the post or email the moderator of the particular board, and the matter will be investigated. Please help me to keep this a SAFE place for all. Also, please report any advertising posts.

Again, Welcome to Marriage Builders!
Posted By: confused983 Re: Welcome New Members! - 04/10/08 08:18 PM
I am new here. Currently in therapy with my H.

I hope to find some insight to this website and I also bought hte His needs her Needs book. i hope it helps us.

thanks~!~~
Posted By: jayne241 Re: Welcome New Members! - 04/18/08 03:58 AM
Hi confused, and welcome to MB! Getting the HNHN book is a great place to start.

Feel free to start a thread - post a brand new post - and tell us more about your situation. What are you looking for here? What problems are you looking to solve, or are you just here to improve on a good thing?
Posted By: HisOnly Re: Welcome New Members! - 09/14/08 04:29 AM
Hi...New here. I'm hoping to get some wisdom from other posters regarding troubled marriages. It seems I come across spouses frequently seeking advice.

A little info. about me: It is 31 years of marriage for us. After raising three children, we are going on three years of empty nest. Life is a whole new adventure for us. hurray

Thanks for the welcome!
Posted By: almost_home Re: Welcome New Members! - 10/10/08 08:30 AM
Hi.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums