Marriage Builders
Posted By: LostHusband 3,000th post - Wow what a ride....... - 08/11/05 12:59 AM
4.5 years ago I came onto this exact board trying to save what I was loosing but truly didn't want. What a ride it's been. I took many many many detours on my way to healing and moving on.

Today, I'm emotionally healthy. I have my self-esteem. I'm happily married to the most amazing woman on the planet. So I want to first off ThANK everyone who has touched my life and enjoyed the journey with me and I want to offer those in the midst of things hope.

There are quite a few of us "old timers" who proudly wear our "Been there Done that" shirts, please take something from our hard-won experience...... Me, being from the life of hard knocks academy, had to make many wrong choices before I listened to what many were telling me....

God Bless us all......

Hugs, Thoughts, & Prayers........
Posted By: cinderella Re: 3,000th post - Wow what a ride....... - 08/11/05 03:11 AM
Hugs to you. You are the greatest Jester I've ever known. Keep up the good work!
... uhhhh I kept losing my darned password, or MB Server FORGOT it, so ... geez, I wonder how many I've posted.. under.. let's see - 5 or 6 UserNames now... butt, not to take away from you Bill.. CONGRATULATIONS on your 3000 posts! You certainly have been there-dun that - got the t-shirt! I sincerely wish you the very best!
God bless,
TDL
Posted By: avondale25 Re: 3,000th post - Wow what a ride....... - 08/11/05 11:53 AM
[color:"blue"] Bill [/color] , I think that's neat. What is even kewler is that you did it over a span of 4 1/2 years! Not like others here, posting the same subject in every forum or answering every different subject topic, thereby accumulating 100 posts in a day.

I'm also thankful for the "voices of experience" (like yours) who continue to post here, helping the newer ones go through all the wonderfulness as we share and grow.
Posted By: Tiberon Re: 3,000th post - Wow what a ride....... - 08/11/05 01:25 PM
Bill, you won't remember me, it's been several years. However your story then and your support then was a gift to me.

It is such a joy for me to read how things have turned out for you.

Best Wishes T.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums