Marriage Builders
Posted By: notgivinguptoday Where does everyone go? - 01/13/09 06:23 PM
I've been reading many of these posts and can say that I've learned a lot from you all. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are positive about making the marriage work. My husband (H?) is the one who is thinking about leaving. You have given me some great ideas and hope. Things started really going downhill about 3 months ago and the last 3 weeks have been the worst weeks of my life. I was/am feeling like we have been talking about this seperation/divorce forever but when I look at your stories, I realize 3 weeks is very short. I just want my husband and marriage back and I want it back "now!" I'm going to spend time working on me and keeping things light with him.

I was just hoping for some stories with a happy ending....Is there anybody out there who was on the brink of divorce but came out of it a really happy married couple?
Posted By: Lucks Re: Where does everyone go? - 01/13/09 07:55 PM
Hi notgivinguptoday. Welcome.

My H and I went OVER the brink and actually divorced. We were apart for a few months, then, after the help of MB techniques, had our divorce annulled. lol

We're pretty darn happy these days. Perfect? No. But soooo much better it's amazing! Follow the concepts, they really do work! And patience.....

smile
Posted By: notgivinguptoday Re: Where does everyone go? - 01/14/09 03:33 PM
Wow Laura! That's great!!! I didn't even know you could have a divorce annulled! wink

Did he use these concepts too? How did you introduce these concepts to him? Which concepts did you find most helpful?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums