Marriage Builders
Posted By: hurtinginOmaha Give Yourself Time - 03/14/01 11:38 PM
I have now been divorced officially for over two months and been out of the house for about 6 months. It has been 11 since any kind of affection from a woman.<P>I used to come here alot but stop because my own pain was to intense to deal with everyone elses. It has been a few months since I last posted and my advice to any men out there that maybe considering dating who be don't!<P>Take your timedeal with all the crap and pain before you meet anyone. Nothing worse then meeting someone and not being able to give yourself to them. It causes nothing but more heartache!
Posted By: SoTired2000 Re: Give Yourself Time - 03/15/01 12:16 AM
hurtinginOmaha,<P>Good to hear from you. Thanks for your advice, for those of us who are "behind" you in this whole situation, it is often so helpful to hear from people like you - what you are going through... what you think you did right... whay you may have done wrong.... It is one of the things I like most about this place, everyone is at different stages and we all can stand to learn from each other.<P>I hope things continue to get better for you....<P>God Bless,<BR>Mike<P>------------------<BR>God always waits for the right time to do the right thing in the right way.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums