Marriage Builders
Posted By: Mitzi Butterfly...Please read!!! - 05/02/01 01:16 AM
<BR>Hey you!<P>Don't know if you've been reading at GQ or not but we know who your alias is/was!!<P>Just wanted to say a <B>HUGE</B><P><B>THANK YOU!!!</B><P>The cards that you posted helped us so much! It really means a lot to us that you took the time to be so caring! <P>Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Card Fairie! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love you!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Butterfly...Please read!!! - 05/02/01 01:21 AM
Hi, hi, hi <B>Butterfly</B>!!!<P>You brought so much pleasure to SO MANY... SO, SO, MANY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Much love and BIG OL' HUGS atcha!!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: alias Re: Butterfly...Please read!!! - 05/02/01 11:29 AM
Dear CF,<P>THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FORMERLY BITTER HEART<P>The cards you sent sometimes lifted me from a bottomless pit.<P>May you be rewarded in this life and the next for your kindness and thoughtful heart.<P>Liz Smith/POGP/alias<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR><p>[This message has been edited by alias (edited May 02, 2001).]
Posted By: Butterfly Re: Butterfly...Please read!!! - 05/02/01 03:35 PM
Awwwww.... Shucks. You guys must think I'm someone else! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But, I do know TCF... and she is thrilled that you guys love her so much! She Loves YOU too!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited May 02, 2001).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums