Marriage Builders
Everyone needs a little Pick-Me-Up from time to time. Since I've been pulled out of retirement, and had a special request from an old and dear friend who told me that her friend CJ was having a rought time, and would appreciate this.... Here I am again!<P><A HREF="http://www.mrznet.com/smile2.html" TARGET=_blank>Step Away From The Computer!</A><P>Hugs & Kisses to All!<BR>TCF<P>PS ~ CJ, I love the jokes you post! <BR>Yes, that does mean that I still LURK ~ ALL the time!!
Oh Card Fairie!<P>I am forever in your debt. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>As I noticed your post, the song, "Might as Well be Walking on the Sun" was on the radio, so I danced in my cubicle! Of course, all my co-workers now know for a fact that I am nuts, but that's okay. I am!! <P>Thank you, Card Fairie, and thank you old, dear friend too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Now that was funny. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Thanks so much for the pick me up!<BR>(another CJ who needed a cheer)
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums