Marriage Builders
Posted By: Mitzi LMS, are you around?? - 09/08/01 01:23 AM
<BR>Hey Lesa,<P>I've been wondering how you are! I tried sending you an email but it was returned! <P>I'm still here and my email is the same!<P>Miss ya!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>mitzihartman@webtv.net
Posted By: Mitzi Re: LMS, are you around?? - 09/08/01 11:36 AM
Up, up, up!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: LMS, are you around?? - 09/10/01 11:48 AM
Just hoping you'll see this!
Posted By: cinderella Re: LMS, are you around?? - 09/10/01 06:10 PM
Mitzi - Are You Still Here!?!?!?
Posted By: LMS Re: LMS, are you around?? - 09/10/01 10:36 PM
mitzi,<BR> ok ok ok I'm here already lol...no actually i dont come around much anymore...a nother friend form here told me u was lookin for me...so I'm here...even updated my addy for u [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...just drop me an email and I'll give you my new phone #...you would not beleave the crap he and the OW are pulling with this divorce that I finaly got served with 4 days ago...but now I'm trying to get the money together for my own lawyer to fight it...but anywho...I'll catch up with you more later I gotta run...<P>Luvs and misses u too...<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P><BR> confederate_gal@countrygirl.com
Posted By: Mitzi Re: LMS, are you around?? - 09/10/01 11:09 PM
Hey Lesa,<P>I just sent you an email!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Glad you saw this!<P>Love ya!<BR>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Cinderella!<P>Yes, I'm still here everyday as usual!! LOL LOL I just don't post or reply much!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums