Marriage Builders
Posted By: Wiffle Is anybody still having sex with their STBX? - 01/14/02 10:55 PM
My mind and heart are in such a state of confusion. We have signed the agreement and the whole thing will be final in 2-4 weeks. We are still living in the house (for about one more week) and are very kind and civil to one another.
There are no affairs on either side and maybe that makes this a little different from most stories here. We actually still love and care for each other alot, but don't need to be married and probably never did. We are going to be better parents and have a better relationship not being married.
We are still close and intimate occassionally. The last time was 4 days ago. I keep thinking each time will be the last. How weird is this?<p>Here is my original post that tells our story, if you don't know and are interested:<p>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=004173
VERY WEIRD!
I personally think that for some people the "living" together mode is best for them. The "last time" fear you speak of helps some folks remember to not take their partner for granted because under the living together program your partner could be gone tomorrow if you do.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums