Marriage Builders
For those who are not aware, please see my previous post for current situation details.<p>I had to go have blood drawn for the surgery that I will be having. I just got back from doing that, and am sitting here waiting for the time to come to go pick up my daughter tonight. I have been thinking about my STBX response to my previous post, and am starting to get very nervous about seeing my STBX tonight.<p>Am I simply over reacting?
ES<p>Don't know if you are over-reacting, is she still lurking here? Are you asking for boundary suggestions?<p>If she doesn't have anything encouraging to say to you, then I would just ask her not to say anything at all, out of respect for your emotions. You don't need anymore on your plate, and ask her if she could just please respect that.<p>Hope it goes well, let us know!
TNT
ES, I just replied on this thread before I checked the recent posts on your previous thread. Had no idea that Hopeful interpreted your call for support as an attack on her, that is not what I saw in your thread at all. <p>Hang in there.<p>TNT
Well, tonight seemed to go pretty well. The three of us sat in the car and talked for a little while (It was VERY windy, and too cold to stand outside).<p>I did tell my STBX that I was sorry if she felt attacked, and that was not at all my intention.<p>My daughter has just gone to bed, so I am going to keep this short.
ES,
I haven't been around much either, but I did read your other thread... I'm sorry you are still hurting so. <p>I did pick up one thing... and maybe I'm way off here, but your surgery is for a deviated septum, which causes snoring and interupted sleep... I have some problems with that as well, but I also suffer from a very mild case of sleep apenia... I too wake up disoriented and startled sometimes. Anyway... what I'm getting at (in my round about way) is that this could be a major contributing factor in your depression. Lack of sleep triggers depression and depression triggers lack of sleep... throw in the additional problems of difficulty sleeping from physical causes, and it multiplies even more.<p>My guess is that after you have had some healing time from the surgery, you will start to notice some changes in the other areas of your life as well. <p>Hang in there, and don't ever think you were not strong enough, didn't do enough, or are undeserving... that is definitely not true. <p>Thougths & Prayers Always,
Dawnetta
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums