Marriage Builders
Posted By: lonelyingh planA/B ? - 06/17/03 01:19 AM
are these for helping out during divorce. we don't talk often as is and she's filed for legal separation. says she's taking it one step at a time. she does'nt have a problem signing divorce papers if I were to present them. as it is hates me, regrets marrying me, all my fault and on and on. does'nt think i was emotionally abused it seems since i'm a man. does'nt apologize for any wrongdoing or nothing. seems like if she did she would have to rethink what is going on. if these plans would possibly help i'm all ears. i'm trying to read the books i got from this site and they sure put me to shame. does'nt seem to be a chapter in it that i did'nt fail at. should learn to quit beating myself up as well. any help appreciated. thanks much
Posted By: newly Re: planA/B ? - 06/17/03 01:51 PM
If you want to salvage the M, Plan A will help.
At a minimum, it will show you how you can become a good spouse. If it doesn't work for her, you will come out knowing that you did what you could to repair the damage.

You can only change you, not another person. So start changing your actions today. Read up on Plan A.

And we've all done many things described in the books, that's why we are here!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums