Marriage Builders
Posted By: writer1 Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/23/09 02:33 AM
I'm pretty bummed, since my entire story was lost.

Anyone still here? I had just about given up on this site, and I'm still considering it. It makes me tired thinking about having to start all over. So much has been lost.
Hi writer1,

Yes, it is very discouraging to see all of the stories lost. It happened once before around 2000 or so. I have no idea what happened this time, but it must have been bad.

So what would you like to talk about? I do hope that life for you and your H is going along better than it was.

God Bless,

JL
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/23/09 02:02 PM
I'm here hon and I remember you. YOU are not lost...it's only words you know.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/23/09 02:08 PM
writer

Remember you, though not the details.

Repost, tell us where you are at, always new people coming here, your story may catch them and their advice.

Nothing to lose.
Still here, hon. Catch us up on what is going on with you.
Posted By: writer1 Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/23/09 03:53 PM
It's good to see people kept checking back. I'd almost given up on the site ever coming back up after almost 2 weeks of it being down.

I'm wondering if all of us newbies who were completely wiped out should start a new thread - sort of a brief summary of our stories sort of thing?

I'll update later, when I have more time. Nothing much new going on here, which is a good thing I think, in my case.
Posted By: armymama Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/23/09 04:41 PM
Writer,

Hang in there. I am sorry I don't remember all the details of your thread and I don't think I ever posted to you, but I do remember your logon name and your pain. Please summarize your situation and get re-started. The advice on this website is head and shoulders above everything else that is out there.

Best wishes.

AM
Hi writer~ Someday you might be glad your early writings are gone. Sometimes I kind of wish mine were.

How are things going for you and your H?
Posted By: JustUss Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/24/09 01:08 AM
Writer,

Start a new thread for YOUR story. IF we are ever able to restore the old threads from May til now, we can always merge them into your new thread. In the meanwhile, you'll continue to get the help, support and advice we have all found so necessary.

I'm sorry this crash happened and I wish there was something I could do to bring back the older posts but I can't. The techs are still working on it but it doesn't sound real hopeful.
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Any Pregnancy/Child People still here? - 10/26/09 04:07 PM
>The techs are still working on it but it doesn't sound real hopeful.

It's just a blessing that you all are back, imo!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums