Marriage Builders
Posted By: whatif? distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 03:01 AM
I was just wondering how far away you all are from the Oc in your life. i don't mean emotionally i mean in actual miles. The OC lives close. Enough that we can run into each other at mall, restraunts, ect. I think that is part of the reason i am trying to get myself prepared for bring OC into our lives because the OC will be one way or the other. Moving for us is impossible, the business and all. i know the OW will NEVER move far, her whole family is here. So how far is the OC from each of you?
Posted By: broken_wings Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 04:01 AM
Whatif,<P>We are about 1000 mi from oc. I am assuming anyways..ow split. But if they are in the same state they are in AZ and we are on the Gulf of Mexico...in Texas. Too far from oc but not far enough from ow.<P>Love<P>broken_wings
Posted By: flowerseed Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 10:45 AM
whatif?,<BR>ow is about 30 miles from us I wish it was 1000 like broken wings I have never ran into her. Only seen her and her child one time when we had test done. with love flowerseed
Posted By: Jenny Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 11:00 AM
other side of the planet--literally<p>[This message has been edited by Jenny (edited May 01, 2001).]
Posted By: cdcollins Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 12:34 PM
We live 3 hours from ow/oc. But like I said in the other post, both my parents and ow's parents live in the same area, so the chances are pretty high that we *could* run into each other there. Especially since it is a small town with a limited number of stores.<P>But the upside to that is - ow has to drive right by my mom and dad's house in order to get to her mother's house - it's right on the only highway into town from her direction. Often in the summer h and I are there playing in the front yard with our boys or frolicking in the built in pool or hot tub. I wonder how many times ow has driven by and seen our happy family. I wonder how many times she has had to picture what it will be like when her daughter is visiting with us there.<BR>-cd
Posted By: carriemom Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 02:02 PM
If the OC really exists - it is about a half hour drive - I know I drove by the house to see if I could see anything that would tell me what is going on with her.
Posted By: unhappy wife Re: distance between you and OC - 05/01/01 04:58 PM
right now, Ow lives about 5 miles away. Much too close for comfort. I pray daily she moves, I too worry we will run into her-She has only seen me once and I do not know if she would recognize <p>[This message has been edited by lsb (edited June 29, 2001).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums