Marriage Builders
Posted By: jessie Paternity question - 05/21/01 02:48 PM
For anyone who has had paternity testing done.......<P>Today is test day, 1:00 pm.<P>How long did it take for the results to come back?? The health department says a standard 4 to 6 weeks.<P>Anxious....jessie
Posted By: takingcare Re: Paternity question - 05/21/01 03:12 PM
Four weeks. Via regular mail to our house. <P>Good luck. Carolyn
Posted By: MyCross Re: Paternity question - 05/21/01 03:18 PM
I was told 3-4 weeks...I guess it depends, on the lab. In our case, we had courts approval to go to a private lab and pay it was 600.00. We chose this cuz it is a faster result. I have 2-3 weeks to wait left....results will go to our attorney.. Good luck to you.
Posted By: catnip Re: Paternity question - 05/21/01 03:40 PM
We have never received any documentation of any kind nor were we ever sent a bill. The results were announced during a court hearing...that's how we found out. No lab report, no official letter from the courts, no bill, nada.<P>Catnip =^^=
Posted By: flowerseed Re: Paternity question - 05/21/01 04:24 PM
jessie,<BR>It was about 3 weeks for us it also came through the mail. Good luck I hope you guys are one of the lucky ones that things turn out in your favor. with love flowerseed
Posted By: Jtigger Re: Paternity question - 05/22/01 12:14 AM
It took 2 weeks for us to get test results back. They came by regular mail. We recieved it the day before my birthday.<P>JC
Posted By: broken_wings Re: Paternity question - 05/22/01 02:53 AM
2 weeks, 2 very long weeks for us via US Postal system<P>Good Luck<BR>Love<BR>bw
Posted By: GLORY&PRAISE Re: Paternity question - 05/22/01 03:24 AM
It was about 3-4 weeks for us the results and papers sent to us.<P>Good luck!<BR>G&P
Posted By: Not Giving Up Re: Paternity question - 05/22/01 06:22 AM
two horribly long two weeks, to the day!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums