Marriage Builders
Posted By: UNSure919400 CD re: Mina - 09/06/01 08:30 PM
CD,<P>Did you hear from Mina? Is she o.k.? She hasn't posted which is understandable, I was just making sure she's alright.<P>Unsure
Posted By: cdcollins Re: CD re: Mina - 09/06/01 10:13 PM
I talked to Mina last night by phone, and she is doing a lot better than before. Still not great, you understand, but she's getting there. I don't want to steal her thunder, because I'm sure she'll post about what's going on with her at some point, so I'll leave that to her. But all in all, she's making good progress. I think the worst is over, anyway. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>-cd
Posted By: UNSure919400 Re: CD re: Mina - 09/07/01 02:27 AM
Thanks I just wanted to make sure she was doing o.k.<P>Unsure
Posted By: broken_wings Re: CD re: Mina - 09/07/01 05:26 AM
I too have been so very worried about Mina. Cd please tell her we are praying for her. It is amazing the kind of kinship we have here. I literally feel for her. The night I found out I cried before I went to bed and as I sit here and think about her now I have tears in my eyes. Please let her know we are on her side. Send my love please.<BR>bw
Posted By: gemini1 Re: CD re: Mina - 09/07/01 10:24 AM
cd I'm glad she has you as a "real" friend...to call and talk is phenomenal...thankyou for letting us know.<P>I pray for her and hurt for her.<P>It is something the kinship we have here.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....
Posted By: anniem Re: CD re: Mina - 09/08/01 03:24 AM
CD,<P>Please let Mina know I'm thinking of her and praying for some peace in her life.<P>love,<BR>anniem
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums