Marriage Builders
Posted By: some1s_mom Joining the baby train....It's a girl!!! - 04/15/02 05:36 AM
On wednesday April 10, at 12:48pm I delivered (well kinda) by cesarean a beautiful little girl. She was only a six pounder(taken 3 weeks early) but she couldn't be more gorgeous. We named her Kayley Darlene Terry and we are just loving her to death.<p>Finally having her here has helped me so much to focus on my own family rather than to dwell on whether OW is or isn't pregnant. So what if she is we'll handle it, right now what's important is my three kids and my relationship with SO,which is going great right now.<p>I wish such blessings for all of you, hugs,
Bridgette [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]
Bridgette,<p>Congrats on your baby girl! I'm glad you are ready to focus on yourself and put exOW on the back burner. Good luck with whatever you decide with SO.<p>Unsure
Posted By: why Re: Joining the baby train....It's a girl!!! - 04/15/02 08:42 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. <p>Take care,
Why
Dear some1,<p>May your daughter have many blessings and may God help you strengthen and preserve your family. Enjoy every moment of being Kayley's mom!<p>love,
heavenly
<p>[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: heavenlybody26 ]</p>
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] What a blessing! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: gemini1 Re: Joining the baby train....It's a girl!!! - 04/16/02 10:33 AM
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Blessings!
Just wanted to thank everyone for their replies. Have a blessed day!!<p>Bridgette [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
CONGRATULATIONS!<p>Wishing you and your "new baby girl" well.<p> [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]
CONGRATULATIONS!<p>Wishing you and your "new baby girl" well.<p> [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums