Marriage Builders
Posted By: believer RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/14/10 03:13 AM
He is in the military, many deployments and just caught his wife tonight. And she has done this before. I know you were able to save your marriage.
Posted By: RIF Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/14/10 06:53 PM
Hi Believer,

Wow, based on the short description, I would probably say there's not much help I could offer...

What did they do after the first A? Did they ever work through it? Are drugs or alcohol involved? So many factors...

Do you have any more information?

Semper Fi,

RIF
Posted By: Nomdeplume Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/14/10 07:05 PM
Hi RIF,

Believer seems to be off the board at the moment. I know the gentleman that she would like you to help. The posting name is now_what and his thread title is "She is leaving" sorry I don't know how to post links! Hope this helps.
Posted By: _SOL Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/14/10 07:08 PM
He is on his way to catch WW and OM in the act right now. He is also a friend of mine. I would expect some interesting posts on his thread this evening.

I'm sure he would appreciate it if you could read his thread and maybe you can help him sort some of this out. Thanks.
Posted By: _Larry_ Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/14/10 11:31 PM

I hope he took a very large friend with him.

Larry
Posted By: RIF Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/15/10 03:04 AM
Thanks everyone... I'll go check out his thread. Don't have much time this morning, so it might be a while before I reply...

Semper Fi,

RIF
Posted By: believer Re: RIF - Can you help now what? - 04/15/10 03:11 AM
Thanks RIF - he seems like such a good guy, it comes through in his posting. And he really wants to keep his family together.

Hope things are well with you.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums