Marriage Builders
I have been reading alot of old posts by many who are here... and many who have moved on from MB boards. As I read these... I see so many thoughts which are so profoundly simple and yet have such an impact on my thinking, that I thought I would start a thread for you to post the Quotes YOU believe have helped you the most.

All I ask concerning the specific QUOTE is that you make the font larger and of a different color. That way we can all talk about our thoughts, but still maintain the integrity and ease of others READING the quote itself.
Cymanca sig line -

"Never shelter anyone from the realities of their decisions": Noodle

You believe easily what you hope for ernestly

Infidelity does not kill marriages, the lying does
MyRevelation in post -

Remember, her actions are not an abheration of her character, they DEFINE her character

This was especially hard hitting for me, in that my wife constantly states she is a kind and gentle soul... and yet walks around acting like a raging dragon. She sees herself as different than EVERYONE around her, and yet the discrepancy never is understood, so she blames the world for how it treats her.
Posted By: newf30 Re: Quotes from the past... good and bad. - 04/20/10 04:46 PM

For the Wayward Spouses who are obsessed with Happiness:

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want the most for what you want now. Zig Ziglar
Posted By: not2fun Re: Quotes from the past... good and bad. - 04/20/10 06:25 PM
I've always loved the one in KaylaAndy's siggy line....

If your intrested in saving your relationship, you'll work on it when it's convient. If your committed, you'll accept no excuses.

not2fun
Pain is given, misery is optional.

Pep always has good ones in her siggy....This one was a good one for me Today.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums