Marriage Builders
Posted By: rwinger WW charged for lewdness and adultery - 06/11/10 03:55 AM
NYDailyNews

Very rarely used NY law - in order to be arrested for adultery there has to be corroboration.

I guess you can say this is the ultimate exposure of one's secret
Why would any woman marry a man who was transgendered? Obviously there cannot be a normal sex life, in addition to other challenges. And if it was that bad....why not DIVORCE???? Then you are free to find someone else. I have zero sympathy for her.
Posted By: NewPetals Re: WW charged for lewdness and adultery - 06/11/10 05:24 AM
Too bad we all can't charge our WS's with adultery. Might take away some of the freedom and joy they get out of it.
Mississippi has an adultery law on its books. $500 fine and up to a year in jail.

I found this out when H and I were at the police station when he got a DUI frown , and I saw it listed on a board with crimes and misdemeanors. This was shortly after he finally confessed to his ONS, and I made sure he saw it. I also told him that I would have no hesitation in using that law if he ever cheated again and I got proof.
She got what she deserved. Sex in a park with children nearby around 5:00 pm?? Good grief and on a picnic table, ewwwwwwwwww!
Yes, she deserved these charges....along with some picnic table splinters in strategic places smile
let's see here,

She admits that the man's privates were out. She admits that she has children. She admits that what they were doing (obviously more than kissing) was inappropriate. She admits it was very close to a kids play ground that had kids in it. She claims her H is transgender.

And H's being transgender (even if true) mediates her behavior...HOW????

I'm thinking the police have this one right and I am thinking this law on the NY books makes a lot of sense.

JL
Posted By: CWMI Re: WW charged for lewdness and adultery - 06/11/10 06:55 PM
omg, did she actually say, "And look at my husband. He's a victim now."

Um, yeah, your victim. wow.
Posted By: Marshmallow Re: WW charged for lewdness and adultery - 06/11/10 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
Yes, she deserved these charges....along with some picnic table splinters in strategic places smile

I'm pretty sure she was giving him a BJ.

An act �involving kissing,� w/ OM�s "genitals exposed".

Did she blame her BH being a transgender b/c...

Ummm, she just really really needed something to blow? blush

Good grief! What a mess!

© Marriage Builders® Forums