Marriage Builders
Wow wow wow wow

Something has changed.
You are SO powerful and rock solid in your posts recently.

I feel like you are one of my kids, and you are soaring with all your skills, all your fire power, all your insight, all your ability for TOUGH LOVE.

Is it OK if I just admire you for a moment?

kiss
Here Here hurray
She is doing GREAT! I was her IM, and I think of her and her FWH as if they are my kids! I'm so proud of both of them!
woo hoo for MF!!! Who is as wonderful IRL as she is here in cyberspace smile
She's my hero!

She is awesome!

Both hers and SMB's posts are blowing me away on a recent thread!
Add me on, though she may not want it from me......

And no, MF, I did not feel "beat up" by you.......
hurray
dance2
I will add on my admiration and praise. hurray

Thank you. hug
laugh
true, that! a hearty THANK YOU to MF from all!
Married Forever? Who's that? Okay, j/k and I know I am NOT funny. HEHEHEHEHE

Married forever, you are so cool that Pep didn't just add you to her notables, she made a WHOLE THREAD to praise you. You are SPECIAL.

THANX
dance2 Yeah for that MF!!!!!!! or maybe Yeah for that Marriedforever sounds better... grin
y'all, marriedforever's grandmother passed away this morning. Please say a prayer for her and her family.
awwwwwww. Prayers going out for sure.
Been a member of the MF fanclub for a while now.

Prayers going out to you and your family, ((((Married Forever)))).

Married Forever has helped me the last 3 months more than she will ever know. She was, is, and will always be a dear friend of mine. I can't Thank you enough MF!
(((MF)))
Prayers and blessings to your family.
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Wow wow wow wow

Something has changed.
You are SO powerful and rock solid in your posts recently.

I feel like you are one of my kids, and you are soaring with all your skills, all your fire power, all your insight, all your ability for TOUGH LOVE.

Is it OK if I just admire you for a moment?

kiss

Thanks for the recommendation, Pep. I'm adding MarriedForever to my watched posters. smile
MF is the bomb-diggity!!! I hope she is OK.

Thanks for all your support, MF (NOT "MFer" like my silly husband calls you!!) MrRollieEyes Sheesh! Men!
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, MF. Love and prayers to you and your family.
OH.MY.GOSH.

I never saw this thread...I am humbled.

Thank you all, dear friends ~ this has totally made my day. Now I need to go wipe the mascara from my cheeks.

(((MB friends)))
Originally Posted by MarriedForever
OH.MY.GOSH.

Thank you all, dear friends ~ this has totally made my day. Now I need to go wipe the mascara from my cheeks.

(((MB friends)))

Well then, kiss go wash your face coz now you have lipstick on your cheek.
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by MarriedForever
OH.MY.GOSH.

(((MB friends)))

Well then, kiss go wash your face coz now you have lipstick on your cheek.

I better hurry and do this, DH is on his way to pick me up for our "date" time. smile
MarFor, as I prefer to call her, ahem ahem, is posting rock-solid because IRL she ~became~ rock solid. Her DH responded to her changes.

Big hugs and lots of prayers, Sweetie. It's never easy to lose a grandmother.
MarFor is sooooo boring. wink

Thank you for the kind words, Neakiepoo. smile
Neak is just trying to stay out of trouble with Mama. Calling someone "MF", indeed! faint I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.

tl
Did you know that in Swedish (or Danish, I forget which) "MarFor" means "mother's father". She just called you "Grandma"!!!mr eek

tl
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
Did you know that in Swedish (or Danish, I forget which) "MarFor" means "mother's father". She just called you "Grandma"!!!mr eek

tl

LOL!
Isn't it Norwegian? And pretty sure it's MorFar.

Neakie-poo < - - - who always ends up in trouble with her mother somehow

FarMor
FarFar
MorFar
MorMor
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums