Marriage Builders
Posted By: cpen In need of Help - 06/29/10 10:49 PM
I will have been married for 13 years in Aug. My wife last fall told me that she did not feel a connection to me anymore and did not know if she could be faithful. AS most men I did not listen to help cry for help. In dec. she stated to suffer from panic attacks. In april while at a get together I made the mistake of leaving early. That night my wife played a game of truth or dare with another married man, and a couple from down the street. We have been going to see a cousler, but she can not let the topic go. She has a strong desire to still be around the married man(as friends). We are trying to work through this, but I feel as though she is not putting forth the effort. How can I help us move past this?
Yesterday she was told by our cousler that she has lust for the married man. How do I move past this and how do I help her move past this?
Posted By: Tawandabelle Re: In need of Help - 06/29/10 10:58 PM
I am so sorry you are here. I am a FWW, and I can tell you that she must NEVER have contact with this other man again. Does his wife know about this? She needs to know. I would also buy Surviving an Affair and consider calling the counseling center on this site. SAA was something I actually read on my own toward the end of my A, and it was a catalyst in waking me up to the terrible thing I was doing.
Posted By: cpen Re: In need of Help - 06/29/10 11:00 PM
The other wife knows and wants no part of us as I want no part of them. I keep seeing people talk about a Plan A and B. Can you tell me where to find these?
Posted By: rwinger Re: In need of Help - 06/30/10 02:07 AM
Mark's Troubleshooter Guide

Cpen -

Welcome to the house of broken dreams - you are in a good place to start repairing your marriage.

From your other post = you inquired what was Plan A and Plan B - See link above for the abridged edition.

Search in the Basic Concepts tab above = take the time to read and learn and come back for questions.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums