Marriage Builders
I have a friend who's WH left her in 2009. They've been married for 15 years and both have been in the ministry. Turns out... big surprise... he had an OW. He moved in with her. My friend was devastated. I desperately tried to get her to come to MB back then but she just didn't want to because she was embarrassed. I tried to fill her in on much MB as I could and told her to start exposing.

She did and her WH didn't care. My friend prayed consistently and fervantly and her WH finally moved into his own place and broke up with OW. My friend was encouraged and thought there might be hope as WH was coming around some.

Now she's found out that there is OW#2. This time it's different because this OW is HER old friend and someone who is supposed to be a great Christian. We figured this girl didn't know that WH wasn't really divorced. Another friend approached OW#2 and told her the scoop. This OW#2 denied and stated that she went to WH's attorney's office with him and the attorney assured her that they were divorced. OW#2 told the confronting friend that she would NEVER be with WH if she knew he really wasn't divorced.

Guess what dearie? He lied. I suspect the attorney told her that it was a "done deal" and she took that to mean that it was final.

It's not. My friend asked me to check the docket and sure enough it shows that their divorce is still pending. I printed off the docket sheet for her and my friend is about to call OW#2 and offer to show her the proof.

Please pray that this will be a huge blow to WH. Before he hoooked up with this girl, he actually told my DH that maybe he should reconcile with his wife. My DH tried to talk some sense into him and relayed the hell we went through with his affairs.

This man is a GIFTED musician and singer who has thrown it all away. It is so sad. I'm going to try and get my friend to come on here once she does this.

pray
pray
I will say a prayer, PM.

ps ~ I am trying to get my older sister's friend on here as well. That makes three people in the last 12 months between my sister and some family friends... I hate adultery frown
I am praying for your friend and her husband , and that the Lord will remove the blinders from the OW's eyes & the truth be revealed.
Blessings,
AW
So sorry your friend is going through this. I guess you're about to find out just how "Christian" OW#2 actually is.... my money is on her not being Christian at all. Most OW's are lowlifes.
Dear Lord,

Chase him,
Break him,
Redeem him,
Save him...

PM was it you who gave me this prayer?

I feel for your friend but I have faith in the power of prayer.
Keep us posted.
Will do my friend......... pray

Not
Count me in too PM. I like that prayer Hope.
Well it appears that the light is being shone very bright and OW is freaking out about all these people contacting her. She just doesn't understand what the big deal is because WH and the attorney TOLD her that WH is divorced. She made the mistake of attending a funeral of a mutual friend with WH at a church where they are both well known. People were aghast that she was with him. Now she is finding out the truth.

My friend is afraid to call the OW herself but had her friend call with the divorce info and where to find the records online if she doesn't believe anyone else. I encouraged my friend strongly today that SHE needs to call OW.

The truth is coming out and things aren't as rosy as WH thinks they'll be.
I will pray for them as well

Chase him,
Break him,
Redeem him,
Save him...

love that prayer. think i will use and exchange him for her I do believe
PM, any update on this.

If after having the truth shone to the OW#2 and she is still with the WH then I can only think she really was just playing dumb...because she is "dumb"
And if all else fails, open up a can of whoop-a$$ on him! The OW is clearly a wayward skank. If I had been told by my boyfriend that he was divorced, and then I found out he was still married, I would have high-tailed it out of there. She didn't.
Because she's a home-wrecking skank.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums