Marriage Builders
Posted By: Scotland MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/24/11 01:02 PM
Here comes SANTA CLAUS here comes Santa Claus. laugh

http://www.google.com/landing/norad...e=en-hpp-na-ca-gns-gm&utm_term=norad

[Linked Image from i99.photobucket.com]

Merry Christmas to you ALL. Thank you for EVERYTHING. I couldn't have made it without you ALL.

a chistmas poem my mom gave me... i just posted on another thread opps, need coffee

For You At Christmas

If I could do whate'er I want to do
To make glad your Christmas day,
I would not bring a thing to you,
But would take some things away.

I'd take all troubles from your heart,
Each pain and sorrow would be relieved.
And every word that caused a single smart,
And every hour through which you grieved.

I'd have them all forever gone,
Forgotten, like things that cannot be,
Then each hour would be a joyous one,
For only good things would be left, you see.

That's what I'd REALLY like to do
If I could do the things I wish for you!

(Author Unknown)
Merry Christmas to you guys too and may the new year bring peace, prosperity and joy to each of us here at Marriage Builders!
Posted By: tilly37 Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/24/11 02:08 PM
A very Merry Christmas from me.

God give me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The Courage to change the things I can and
The Wisdom to know the difference
This Christmas, I am very thankful for the Lord's blessings.
Avout 6 months ago, after listening to my wife continually complain about me, I started going to counseling. I learned that I have been emtionally unavailable to my wife;
A couple months later, my wifes online affair changed into an emotional affair with almost daily contact with OM. In october, I confronted her with phone bills; she left for a week. I was devastated and purchased a book Surviving an Affair by Dr Haley. I read about Jon and Sue and could identify with that case example. I learned about Love Bank and emotional needs.
Then I watched the movie Fireproof and prayed to God to help me be a good husband and man.
Since then I have read other books and I also found this Forum. The generous people on this Forum have come together to help others in need, and the Forum has helped me understand my ww actions, learn how to deal with them, and stop allowing my ww affair ruin my life.
I truly believe God placed these books (Surviving an Affair and Fireproof literally were eye openers) in my life at the time He knew I would need them; and I believe He lead me to this Forum. I am very thankful.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to all from me!

BTW, can someone please post that link that shows us where Santa is travelling in the next few hours?
Merry Christmas to you all!

[Linked Image from fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net]
Posted By: 2sweet Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/24/11 05:22 PM
my favorite santa tracker is www.noradsanta.org
Originally Posted by 2sweet
my favorite santa tracker is www.noradsanta.org
Thank you, 2sweet. You are too sweet!
Santa goes to England??? faint WHO KNEW???
It's on the route from Lapland to Texas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY MARRIAGE BUILDING FRIENDS! My wish is for joy and over-flowing stockings for all of you!

And to all hurting spouses, I pray that you know the peace that comes from understanding that God holds you in His Hand. Christmas can be a sad time for betrayed spouses as they feel the pain that comes from infidelity. Remember that even in the darkest hours you are not alone - God has sent angels to comfort you. Be still, look around you and you will see and hear them.

[Linked Image from christmas2christmas.com]
Posted By: SusieQ Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/24/11 11:32 PM
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Best wishes to everyone, particularly those who have volunteered so much of your time here to help others in need. May your generosity be returned 10-fold smile

It's Christmas in the UK! It's so exciting! Have a great time, everybody!
Happy Holidays to everyone! Stay in the moment and know you deserve to be happy this season!
CT
Merry Christmas....

Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone especially Dr. and Mrs. Harley for thier generosity in maintaining this website that has helped so many couples in healing their marriages...

for free. hurray

God bless.

Jim
Originally Posted by SugarCane
It's Christmas in the UK! It's so exciting! Have a great time, everybody!
Hooray for the Brits! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!

Its 1.30pm Christmas afternoon and we are just back from the regiments big family breakfast, lots of fun, lots kids and a Santa!! My Mum even had champers and orange juice laugh

The boys of course had whiskey and beer chasers but not too many.

Lovely sunny day about 38c nice breeze.

well back to the cooking (notice how women prepare,cook and serve and men enjoy the day and don't? think oh forgot .... its tradition stickout )

So nice to have a Christmas when all the family is home for once!!

God bless all.

Posted By: MFJ1974 Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/25/11 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas!!!!
It's Christmas morning here on the East coast of the US, and to all of you, may the peace and joy that is the basis of this holiday be yours for the entire year.

Merry Christmas to all!
Posted By: Neak Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS MARRIAGE BUILDERS FAMILY - 12/25/11 04:44 PM
Santa actually goes to England FIRST! >:(

We are having a wonderful family time, with all of us together. It's hard to fit so much love into one place. kiss
Because I'm up and am finding that Turkey a bit hard to digest, or was it the Ham? Anyways tummy is rumbling away, so I researched it, tha Santa travel route!! laugh

And I found a NORAD site that states:-

"Santa usually starts at the International Date Line in the Pacific Ocean and travels west. So, historically, Santa visits the South Pacific first, then New Zealand and Australia. After that, he shoots up to Japan, over to Asia, across to Africa, then onto Western Europe, Canada, the United States, Mexico and Central and South America. But keep in mind, Santa�s route can be affected by weather, so it�s really unpredictable. NORAD coordinates with Santa�s Elf launch staff to confirm his launch time, but from that point on, Santa calls the shots. We just track him!"

So there you are, official confirmation from a US Gov agency. rotflmao

But hope you're all having a fun and happy Christmas
NORAD tracks Santa has been a Christmas eve tradition since DD14 and DD12 were little.

Also, they request a playing of "Mr. Hankey." Not recommended for the conservative or easily offended.

We also played "I Am Santa Clause," which spooked DD5.
Originally Posted by HoldHerHand
NORAD tracks Santa has been a Christmas eve tradition since DD14 and DD12 were little.

Also, they request a playing of "Mr. Hankey." Not recommended for the conservative or easily offended.

We also played "I Am Santa Clause," which spooked DD5.
We've tracked Santa with NORAD since the kids were little, as well.
They're not as enthused about clustering around the computer to check his progress, now that they're older, sigh. Last night I had to call upstairs to let them know where he was: "Hey, you guys! Santa's just leaving Jamaica!" "Um...okay, Mom - we're playing Call of Duty...we'll be down in a minute!" sigh
But we all enjoyed our newest tradition: the Christmas Eve viewing of Polar Express, a movie I think is easily the best new Christmas movie to come out in the last few years.
© Marriage Builders® Forums