Marriage Builders
Could you please take a look at Annointed's thread and see what her issue may be with getting the radio clips I've posted to her to play?

Thanks in advance. smile
Annointed's thread

ETA: Mods you can move this if need be, after they see my flare. smile
Posted By: Enlightened_Ex Re: Northwood or other IT Gurus - 06/29/12 09:22 PM
Just wondering if she's blocking ads or other media from the MB website.

I can listen to Audio using Oracle Solaris (pretty rare) so if I can hear it, it should be simple for Windows.

So I wonder if she has something blocked that prevents her from getting the media.

Most browsers have the ability to get information about what objects are on the page. I would be interested in what her browser this is on that page.

If she can watch YouTube videos and such, I'd think she would be able to listen to MB Radio Clips.

We need to know more about what works and what doesn't and what the browser thinks is there.
Posted By: Enlightened_Ex Re: Northwood or other IT Gurus - 06/29/12 09:24 PM
PS I don't do Windows (nor Mac) so other than generic questions, I can't offer much more than what I asked above to get the troubleshooting rolling.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Northwood or other IT Gurus - 06/29/12 09:46 PM
What is the media player?

Are the active X controls enabled?

Is Java Enabled?

Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Northwood or other IT Gurus - 06/29/12 09:48 PM
She's using IE and installed firefox and still the same.
OK .. she will need to find out if java is enabled. Possibly she needs to update her flashplayer.

Flash needs to be 10+
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

edit to add link to DL for new flash player. SHould work fine after new flash player installs.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: - 06/29/12 10:17 PM
Thanks guys for all your help. I'm going to link her this thread.
Any resolution?
Originally Posted by Enlightened_Ex
Any resolution?
She said she updated her flash version and made the impression it was working. This was the first thing I asked her to do.

I did ask her if she listened to the clips and haven't heard back yet.
To those having trouble listening to the radio clips try a few steps from the above and make sure you have the lastest flash version updated.

If that doesn't work try downloading firefox.
It also works with no problem on Safari
I am still having trouble listening , and I did dl firefox , and the lastest player, still nothing:( This is a brand new laptop.. Sony-Vaio, not sure that matters.
nikkin, I have a new Sony Vaio too and I can't get it to play on IE but I could get it to play on firefox. Hope they get it fixed soon!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums