Marriage Builders
Posted By: chippah Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 12:16 AM
So I'm in the middle of Plan A. I really can't tell if contact has been cut 100%, as she will not give me any passwords to her email acct. She currently is also still BFF's with a woman who has left her husband for the OM. I also don't see those texts, as they are all deleted, almost immediately. She is so ademant about her needing her privacy. She also doesn't think that what she has done for the last year has been an affair, she doesn't think its cheating because it never went "sexual". Although I just found out 2 weekends ago she want to F his brains out. Its like I'm not getting through to her.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by chippah
So I'm in the middle of Plan A. I really can't tell if contact has been cut 100%, as she will not give me any passwords to her email acct. She currently is also still BFF's with a woman who has left her husband for the OM. I also don't see those texts, as they are all deleted, almost immediately. She is so ademant about her needing her privacy. She also doesn't think that what she has done for the last year has been an affair, she doesn't think its cheating because it never went "sexual". Although I just found out 2 weekends ago she want to F his brains out. Its like I'm not getting through to her.
Chippah, stay on your original thread.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 01:17 AM
chippah, there is nothing we can do to help if you won't expose the affair. The longer you wait to do this, the harder it will be to save your marriage. The ones that are exposed early are usually the ones we can save. Time is wasting, my friend...

Plan A means EXPOSURE.
Posted By: helpfordad Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 02:17 AM
Expose.

You must in order to save your marriage.

Please listen to Mel.
Posted By: GloveOil Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 10:27 AM
If you want to give yourself any chance to start "getting through" to her, expose the affair far & wide without warning. If you fail to do this, you'll get through to divorce court.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 11:16 AM
Plan A includes exposure and is the first action recommended by Dr Harley when betrayed spouses call his radio show.

Marital recovery cannot start until the affair is dead.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/04/12 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Chippah, stay on your original thread.

Start all the new posts that you want.

You have to think that when each new thread the advice given is to expose there has to be a reason.

My writing is so so. From time to time it's a good well written post. I have been here for a while. The amount of BH's that came here and finally killed their WW affair finally man'd up and exposed their WW.

Those BH's that let their fear control them only saw their marriages get killed.

Bottom of the ninth inning, WW see's you as weak (women find weak unattractive), WW does not respect you, WW is banging the OM.

You're standing at the plate refusing to swing. We've told you how to hit the off speed pitch. You refuse to swing the exposure bat.

Why?

How bad can things get worse for you from exposing then what's happening now?

Wait till OM gets your WW pregnant? Divorce? Both?
Posted By: KayC Re: Everything just seems broken - 09/05/12 09:57 PM
Ask mods to merge threads, otherwise it's confusing. If you want help, follow advice and stick to one thread.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums