Marriage Builders
Posted By: barbiecat Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 01:18 AM
Yes, I'd like some help. I need an IM in the worst way.

Ask the mods if they would pass on my info.
Posted By: MrWondering Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by barbiecat
Yes, I'd like some help. I need an IM in the worst way.

Ask the mods if they would pass on my info.

We don't need the mods...our email is below.

I don't know about being an IM. I'm not very good at it because I want to say and teach waywards way too much. Just from what I read yesterday, I detest your husband and would have a difficult time communicating with him objectively. Plus you live in my area. Maybe Mrs. W will help out (she's smarter and more level headed than me anyway) or another friend here because I hate to see you getting misled on other wayward, wiccan and hate forums. The 180 and GAL...your husband must LOVE that. Fits perfectly into the dialogue he shared with the OW from the get go....his marriage is over, you guys are separated amicably, you don't even care what he does or who he's with, you don't love him, etc. He doesn't even have to make it up....he just goes back "home" to her and tells her how indifferent you are towards him.

EXPOSE...

GET HIM FIRED (hopefully...since the dating market for unemployed 46 year old engineers is kinda non-existant. Maybe he can mow lawns for a living)

PLAN B.

Posted By: barbiecat Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 02:47 AM
email
Posted By: barbiecat Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 04:33 AM
Is there anyone out there who would not mind being my IM?

I have other threads that can be caught up on. But since he is plan B ing ME- I doubt it will be more than a few x a week. He is dedicated himself to filing divorce - so the attorneys can handle that part of it, too

He can contact DD18 and DD21 via their own phones. this would only be for him/my communications. I have read MB for years, know very well what all the steps are - I will be a dutiful IM-E! Due to the rapid weight loss I am anemic again and when I see the doc on Monday, Im afraid Im going back to the hospital for blood and iron IV.
I

Thank you,
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 04:37 AM
Have you exposed your WH? Who is the OW?
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 07:08 AM
Is there anyone out there who would not mind being my IM?

I have other threads that can be caught up on.
But those threads date back to 2010. There is nothing here about what is currently happening and why you need an IM. I think you need to tell your story before you can ask for help.
Posted By: barbiecat Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 09:53 AM
BH Yes. I have exposed. The OW was not, and still is, not known to me, but i have no problem exposing her, either.

I have a journal of the last 9 weeks, since DD. Pretty garden variety affair - no one around me is neutral. if i go into the hospital Monday, they will be less and less neutral.. thanks for your consideration
Posted By: barbiecat Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 10:49 AM
Thank you, IM found..

Is there a link to IM training school?

BC
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Mr. Wondering... How did you? - 07/10/14 02:16 PM
BH Yes. I have exposed. The OW was not, and still is, not known to me, but i have no problem exposing her, either.

I have a journal of the last 9 weeks, since DD. Pretty garden variety affair - no one around me is neutral. if i go into the hospital Monday, they will be less and less neutral.. thanks for your consideration
Who did you expose to exactly?

If you don't know who the OW is then how did you expose on her side? Where is your WH now?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums