Marriage Builders
Please help if you have experience with this. 3 years ago hubby had a quick affair and was very sorry and upset. I couldnt move passed the hurt and blamed and downgraded him for 2 1/2 years. When I tried to fix it he wasnt interested and I discovered he had an emotional affair with a girl from work. Mostly texting all the time. It came out and he (eventually after refusing) broke it off a month ago. He does not share his feelings but says he doesnt want to leave me and still loves me. I forgave him (but struggle a lot) and we get along well but...although he says he loves me and I believe him, he is not IN LOVE with me. It hurts me so much since I read all their msgs and it was full of total crazy in love sayings. He was so infatuated with her but it still didnt go sexual. We had and still have a great sexual relationship. He used to be all crazy about me before the affair 3 years ago but can I have it back and how??? I do not want to be the wife and mother and 'friend' I am now - I want to be his one and only crazy-in-love-with-her woman again! I literally starve attention and love from him. I have been so lonely the last 3 years. Anyone who can help with advise???
Welcome to Marriage Builders. You may want to ask the moderators to move your post to Surviving an Affair part of the forum. There is a very specific path to follow if your marriage has experienced and affair. Have you read the articles on the website about affairs or read Surviving an Affair?

Hello HP, are you married?
Hi I will try yo get it moved then. Yes, I have read through all but my husband is not keen on any counselling or advice from a professional, much less from me.
Yes I am still married.
Originally Posted by Hurtpartner
Yes I am still married.

Are you married to this man? And does he still work with this woman?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums