Marriage Builders
Posted By: 231 monkeygirl,where are you? - 03/10/02 02:07 PM
Just an attention getter see my thread
231 [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: lovemonkey37 Re: monkeygirl,where are you? - 03/11/02 08:28 PM
Hey Dude!!!!!!<p>I am so glad you sent a shout out to me. I have been having trouble finding your link for the last couple of days. I usually just go into the discussion forum under the INFIDELITY area and I see your story to which I pull up and respond. However, the last few times I tried to find you through searching, it kept coming up blank.<p>Yesterday late afternoon, when I dialed in I was able to see your story and go into it but did not get a chance to begin reading your replies and respond because my door bell rang with a door step full of relatives here to see the baby. I was going to dial back in later and finish but my family did not leave until after 10pm.<p>Can you tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can find you if your story does not automatically pop up on the screen?? I tried searching today by your member number and it still came up zero.<p>I did see that Runner1 asked about my baby's name and that she had been born on her birthday also!! I named her Kennedi and she weighed in at 6lbs at birth, but now at a month old, today at the doctor she weighed in at 8lbs!!!! I am so proud of my little bundle of joy!!<p>Dude, I can't put in my two cents worth today regarding the GF and her ex because I can't find your thread. I'm sure it's me doing something wrong here in my search. I will check back with you later this evening when I think that you have had a chance to respond to see if I can find you.<p>Oh, yeah by the way, my email address is:
lovemonkey37@hotmail.com<p>Chat with you later..........
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums