Marriage Builders
Posted By: sadchica Anniversary ideas for HIM - 08/01/05 01:10 AM
Our 15th anniversary is coming up next week. I don't know what to get or do for him. Most of ideas on here seem more for women. I love all the romanitc ideas for me, but he's not a real romantic kinda guy. Please men, give me some ideas of things you'd like.
Thanks
Posted By: ghnl Re: Anniversary ideas for HIM - 08/02/05 06:03 PM
Can you tell us about your H? What kind of things might he like? What kind of things did you do when you were dating?

In general, I think most of us men like RC (Recreational Companionship) ideas - tickets to a sporting event or something that gets the adrenaline flowing (white water rafting, drive a race car, skydiving, etc). Maybe you could rent an exotic sportscar or vintage muscle car and be his 'dream date'?
Posted By: fbwidow Re: Anniversary ideas for HIM - 08/10/05 04:22 PM
Yesterday was our 9th anniversary. I bought 9 cards (1 for each year) and placed them where he would get them spread throughout his day. Some were fancy, some plain, one even said "I'm sorry". I took the time to write short personal messages in some of the cards. I knew H would be busy and going several places during the day. The first was taped to his bathroom mirror. The last was on his pillow that night. I placed some at work and even got other people to hand him cards during the day.
Posted By: Mates4Life Re: Anniversary ideas for HIM - 04/07/07 12:03 PM
On our anniversary this year I gave my husband a love letter. Then, together, we planned our wedding renewal trip to the carribean. We're leaving in 33 days.
Posted By: sugarshack Re: Anniversary ideas for HIM - 07/08/07 06:46 AM
I second the recreational companionship idea. How about a concert? It might mean a lot to him if you do something with him you have refused to do in the past, like going to a sports event. We guys love it when our spouses take an interest in our passtimes.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums