Marriage Builders
I have a house and my bf works one week on and one week off. When he is not working that week, he spends the night at my house. He has approx 4 shirts at my home and a spare toothbrush for when he stays.

However, when I come to work he leaves and returns to his parent's home 20 miles away to stay there for the day. He has brought any of his other belongings to my home either.

On the week he works, when he gets off of work at 7:00 am, he returns to his parent's home to spend the day there along with sleep there.

His mail does not come to my home and he does not put my address as his place of residence.

My question is, "Is this considered 'living together"'?
No.

Put it the other way around. If you had a shirt and a toothbrush at someone's house and spent the night there often, but got your mail someone else where you had your own bed and other belongings, which place would you consider 'home'?
Thanks Canwemakeit,

I agree with your statement. I thought I was right in my own personal understanding of what "living together" means. However, some people from the other message board tried to state otherwise.

But I agree with your idea!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums