Marriage Builders
Hi. I am not formally married but I was living with the woman I want to marry. I had an affair with a coworker and we had trouble rebuilding trust after that. Two weeks ago the circumstances were similar to the time when I cheated (but I did not) and she left me for her boss. Please read my thread and comment, specially if you have gone through a similar experience and you managed to get back together. Thank You very much.<p>Please follow this link for my thread
Hi,
I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I'm sorry for your pain. <p>I lived with my H before we got M. He cheated on me, left me for the OW. Approx. 6 mo later, he started coming around more. (About this time, I gave up on his coming back and started making decisions about a life for me and our kids without him). Approx. 2 years later, we M. Mostly because I would not trust him enought to live together again. I refused to live with him unless we were M. (however, I still did not trust him, so I think he is having another A.) So if she should come back, make sure you rebuild the R. before you take the M step.
Thank You Sue for sharing your thoughts. So you do not trust him, but do you love him? Have you talked about your emotional needs? I think this site is great. Read about the EMs and try to work on that, talk to him. Whether he is having an affair or not, you can work to make your R better.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums