Marriage Builders
Posted By: MySmileIsGone I'm losing it...I think... - 01/25/07 04:16 AM
Okay here goes. I actually have butterflies and have no idea why.
My husband drives me absolutely crazy lately. I have this sneaking suspision that he is trying to hide something from me. I know all of his passwords to all of his accounts online, voice mail etc. BUT he is always deleting everything he does. Any mail he gets or sends in his email he deletes immediately. On his phone he gets calls and texts and when he makes calls he deletes them so I can't see them. I ask him about his all the time, he says I'm nagging and he doesn't see what the big deals it, but I think he is taking too much of an effort to do these things. I mean come on people. Who uses their cell phone and then LITERALLY immediately deletes who he was talking to, etc. It is driving me CRAZY!!!! I don't really think he is CHEATING, but I think he may be doing something else we have had problems with in the past...drugs! And I'm not talking marijuana here people. He is restless and stays up late almost EVERY night. Says he can't sleep. Makes excuses.
I have pulled a list of all of the numbers from his phone tested and called or incoming calls. My question is, does anyone know if you can get what was actually texted on a report of some kind? Just wondering.

Other than that, because of all of these late nights and deleting this and that, he has been driving me up the wall. Everything he does annoys me. I know it is because I don't really trust him right now. We have been together 9 years, but lately we fight ALL THE TIME!! I don't know if it is just stress causing all of these worries and stress, but I tell you what. Sometimes I just want to push him over a cliff. Not really. I do love him very very much, but it is like he does things to irritate me. For instance, he shaved his head the other day, BALD. He does this about 2X per year and he knows that I absolutely HATE it!!!!! But if I were to do something drastic to my hair that he didn't like, I would never hear the end of it. What do I do?? I hope that this will all pass, but right now it seems hopeless.

Sorry this turned into my biography.
Posted By: 2LLP Re: I'm losing it...I think... - 03/25/07 11:35 PM
Get a keylogger and install it on his PC. leave him alone when he is one it, make it convenint for him. his key strokes will be logged for only you to see. also, buy a cheap $100 GPS and hide it in his car. get an Etrex by Garmin, it wont loose his tracks if the battery dies. Then backtrack where he has been. you will soon get at least a somewhat good pitcure of what he is up to.

2LLP
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums