Marriage Builders
...marriages.

I found out tonight that someone I know...in her late 30's, just lost her husband. Don't yet know the cause. They have small children. Very unexpected. Very sad. I will be giving my husband an extra hug tonight.
And I just found out tonight that a man I know went home after an A.A. meeting the other night and put two bullets into his heart.

I'm not sure of the backstory, yet. They found an unopened bottle of whiskey and a list of names and phone numbers next to him.
That is sad. I have three brothers in AA/NA. They have similar stories. It's scary sometimes even though they are doing well.

But how does one put two bullets into one's heart? Full automatic? Glock? Assisted?

Segue - I posted a few months ago the affairage living a few houses up the street is on the rocks. OW wife has not been seen for several weeks now. So the other day while walking the dog I asked how she is and OM husband said he does not know where she is or what she is up to. Very cold to the question too. So now I find myself wondering what all the winter gardening he has been doing in his back yard lately is all about�
Originally Posted by Aphelion
That is sad. I have three brothers in AA/NA. They have similar stories. It's scary sometimes even though they are doing well.

But how does one put two bullets into one's heart? Full automatic? Glock? Assisted?

Segue - I posted a few months ago the affairage living a few houses up the street is on the rocks. OW wife has not been seen for several weeks now. So the other day while walking the dog I asked how she is and OM husband said he does not know where she is or what she is up to. Very cold to the question too. So now I find myself wondering what all the winter gardening he has been doing in his back yard lately is all about�

Huh. All I know is someone over on Surviving an Affair is looking for a large-sized wood chipper.... grin
© Marriage Builders® Forums